Today I provided Withings Steel HR Sport Hybrid Smartwatch Review. So let’s Begin our Blog.
You May Check: Skagen Connected Men’s Hagen Stainless Steel and Leather Hybrid Smartwatch
Withings Steel HR Sport Hybrid Smartwatch
- Heart rate tracking: Maximize your workouts with continuous heart rate and in-depth reporting plus daily and overnight HR.
- Workout mode w/connected GPS: Maps your session with distance, elevation, and pace and now enjoy Strava integration.
- Fitness level: Assesses your cardiovascular capacity when running based on V02 max estimation.
- Goes the distance: Water-resistant up to 50m, 25 days of battery life on one charge, durable stainless steel case.
- Sleep tracking: Wake to a Sleep Score based on light & deep sleep cycles, interruptions, depth & regularity plus enjoy a silent vibrating alarm.
- Smart notifications: Call, text, event, and app notifications from your smartphone.
- The charging time is approximately 2 hours to 100% and about 1 hour to 80%. The battery life is Up to 5 days in workout mode and +20 additional days in power reserve mode (time and activity tracking only).
Withings Steel HR Sport Hybrid Smartwatch Review
This item Withings Steel HR Sport Hybrid Smartwatch (40mm) – Activity, Sleep, Fitness and Heart Rate Tracker with Connected GPS, Smart Notifications, Water Resistant with 25-day battery life
|Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm) – Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band||Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-In, Sleep and Swim Tracking, Black/Carbon, One Size (S and L Bands Included)#1 Best Seller||Garmin vívoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments and Built-In Sports Apps, Black with Silver Hardware||Garmin vívomove HR, Hybrid Smartwatch for Men and Women, Black/Black, Large|
|Customer Rating||3.8 out of 5 stars (1530)||4.8 out of 5 stars (15115)||4.4 out of 5 stars (22506)||4.3 out of 5 stars (6689)||4.2 out of 5 stars (1255)|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||jerimac LLC|
|Color||Black||Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band||Black/Carbon||Black With Stainless||Black|
|Item Dimensions||0.79 x 0.51 x 1.60 inches||12.32 x 2.69 x 1.33 inches||1.56 x 1.59 x 0.47 inches||1.70 x 0.50 x 1.70 inches||1.70 x 0.50 x 1.70 inches|
|Item Weight||2.08 ounces||0.94 ounces||0.16 ounces||1.52 ounces||1.44 ounces|
Love this watch, in 2 days battery level is at 84%, but I am quite active. I also have a Garmin vivomove hr.
The Steel Sport accually tracks hr better than my vivomove, this watch is well underrated and has a good battery life, so at a 18% drop in battery level and using the tracking features often is good, so may ammount to 6-7 days using to track my activities, as I have had a few walks and bike 12.5km per day.
The watch is so comfy you dont know your wearing it.
If there is one issue, does seem to under esmitate steps, pushing a trolley, mower, shopping trolley, etc, it’s not counting steps.
Apart from this it’s great, GPS tethered to the phone is very accurate, same as sleep tracking. It’s a great fitness watch, with solid hr accuracy, which tracks continuous hr better than my Garmin Vivomoce hr.
Love the small dial, which goes from 0-100% and shows how far you are from your goal, so no need to keep pressing buttons to keep an eye on your steps.
Would I recommend this watch, yes without question and far underrated and many will pass over this as they want the horrible dead screen displays with fansy features, if you want fansy feature this is not for you, but if you want a watch that looks like a real watch then buy this.
By dead screens I mean the screen is not on till you flick your wrist, or press a button, for me I missed the good old analog watch and if you prefer a real watch, buy this.