Let provided you guys Turtle beach stealth 600 review on this blog. So let’s Begin our article with it’s Features.
You May Check: HC Gamer Life Gaming Headset with Microphone
Table of Contents
Turtle beach stealth 600 Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset
- 100 percent wireless: the included wireless USB adapter uses Smart channel-hopping Technology for the best in the class wireless game and chats audio experience; Nintendo Switch: Wireless compatibility supported through USB connection while in docked mode only; Chat available for games that support in-game chat capability.
- Turtle Beach Virtual Surround Sound : Experience powerfully immersive surround sound audio for your games, movies, and music on PS4.
- High quality audio a bigger speaker delivers better quality audio, and the stealth 600 features large, powerful 50-millimeter speakers to delivery crisp highs and deep, thundering lows
- Glasses friendly comfort: the ear cushions are wrapped in a breathable mesh fabric for comfort, and feature Turtle Beach’s ProSpecs glasses friendly design which removes pressure on your glasses.
- Superhuman Hearing: from Quiet footsteps sneaking up from behind to enemy weapon reloads just before an ambush, Turtle Beach’s exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting lets you hear it all.
- Audio Connection: Direct Wireless Connection, Speaker Frequency Response:20 Hertz to 20 Kilo Hertz, Transmitter Frequency Response:2.4 Giga Hertz, Speaker Size:50 millimeter with Neodymium Magnets, Battery: Rechargeable 900mAh Lithium Polymer.
Turtle beach stealth 600 review
- A striking aesthetic with nice colours.
- Audio is decent with a number of bespoke profiles.
- Button and microphone placement feels intuitive.
- Robust battery life.
- Build quality feels cheap due to excess of plastic.
- Audio can be muffled in some circumstances.
- Not the snuggest of fits.
I did a lot of research before I bought this headset and it lived up to my expectations. The sound is perfect unless you turn on “superhuman hearing”.
As a few other reviewers have pointed out it is super tinny meaning you can hear every high pitched sound in a game very well but hardly any bass or mid ranged sounds.
Make sure you don’t have anything in between your headset and the dongle or else it might cut out sometimes.
That being said on a few occasions I have gone to my second floor to get a drink while still wearing my headset and I can hear my game or video perfectly the whole time.