If you need a good High-Quality Summer Tower fans for friendly cooling in your room in these Hot summer season then I would like to consider you These Best Tower Fans of 2020.
You May Check: Minka-Aire F844-DK Light Wave 52″ Ceiling Fan
The hot summer times just coming ahead so it now a good time to buy tower fan for your family or even for your self. You could imagine without cooling in your room you cant that last in your room for a long time, as covid 19 pandemic virus not going anywhere which force us to stay in our home, even we guys are stuck in our rooms.
With Being said: I found a best choices here for you guys, let’s take a look upon them.
There are plenty of Best Tower fans selling around the world but today i provide you my top 8 Best Tower fans here:
1 – Taotronics Oscillating Tower Fan
|You Save:||$12.00 (15%)|
- CUSTOMIZABLE AIRFLOW: Personalize the cooling effects with the 3 fan speeds (Low, Medium, High) and 3 cooling modes (Normal, Natural, Sleep).
- WIDE & SMOOTH OSCILLATION: Distributes ample air circulation to bring faster relief from the heat courtesy of the 65° wide angle oscillation and 20ft/s velocity.
- EASY TO USE: Track the ambient temperature, speed, mode, timer and oscillation from the large clear LED display; control all settings from the remote as you relax on the couch or bed.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: 36” compact fan fits into any room corner without taking up too much space, a welcome addition to your bedroom, study, office, etc.
- SAFE FOR KIDS: ETL-certified tower fan with narrow fence creates a powerful stream of airflow without fast spinning blades, perfect for families with curious children and pets.
- WHAT YOU GET: Whole room fan, 12 month and life time friendly customer service.
|Customer Rating||4.9 out of 5 stars (1311)|
|Item Dimensions||11.81 x 11.81 x 35.43 inches|
Very sleek and modern design that blends in well with our home. I really enjoy that the fan displays the temperature of the room it’s in. The various fan modes are a really nice touch. The remote is easy to use and the cutout on top of the fan serves as storage for the remote.
Very quiet operation and certainly provides a nice circulation of air in the room. I do wish that you could turn the led screen off at night if you were to use it in your bedroom. But that’s just a preference.
The assembly of the fan out of the box is incredibly simple. No tools required! I would definitely recommend this fan to friends and family.
I like his tower fan and it is good for this price range as well, so i would recommended it for you guys as well.
2 – Honeywell QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan-Black
- 8 SPEED TOWER FAN: The Honeywell 8 speed tower fan exudes the feel of a spring breeze throughout your home;Featuring Quiet Set technology that allows users to control their sound and cooling options, making it the perfect year round fan for any home.
- QUIET COOLING: The slim modern design of this quiet & powerful fan features oscillating motion for whole room cooling; It features 8 speed touch button controls and comes with a remote control that nests in the back of the fan housing for easy storage.
- INCREASE YOUR COMFORT: Using fans for air circulation in your home can help increase your comfort, and help reduce energy costs as well; Honeywell carries a range of tower fans, floor fans, and oscillating fans find one for every room in the house.
- HONEYWELL FANS: The right fan helps cool you off & improves airflow in your room or home; Give your air conditioner & wallet a break by using fans to help reduce your energy consumption & costs; Honeywell carries a variety of fans to meet your home needs.
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Help improve air circulation & energy savings in your home, bedroom or office with Honeywell fans;Fused safety plug.
|Customer Rating||4.3 out of 5 stars (8686)|
|Item Dimensions||10.00 x 8.00 x 32.00 inches|
|Item Weight||9.20 lbs|
It’s a rather quiet, and tall fan, as opposed to the arguably much stronger, less efficient, and louder box fan that I used to have. This fan does rotate, has multiple settings including ones (that at the lower levels) are little more than white noise, meaning it can be used to give a slight cooling sensation, without being overwhelming, while also staying just loud enough to drown out the disturbances of the night, an owl hooting at an odd hour, birds flying around, etc.
Is it perfect, no, in my case my bed happens to be too tall (which I had just set up a day prior to receiving the fan) to make the full use of the fan at night, however the white noise helps with sleeping, and it still does keep a good deal of the heat off at night.
One of the best investments I made this year. The fan is very quite so almost forget it’s on. It comes with a remote and can set a timer per hour to turn off. Highly recommended.
3 – Lasko Wind Curve Portable Electric Oscillating Tower Fan
- BEAT THE HEAT : If you live in the heat with no central air, or your window AC units do a poor job of moving air around your whole house or apartment, this stand up fan creates excellent air flow making you feel cooler. Comes with built-in carry handle, optional oscillation and a handy remote for when you don’t feel like getting up to change the settings.
- VERY QUIET : Powered by 3 speed settings H/M/L, fan creates a powerful breeze, but even on H, you can still hear the TV. If you need white noise to sleep, this fan is perfectly sized to aim over a high bed and creates a soothing purr that drowns out bedroom noises making it easy to fall asleep. Energy efficient timer can be set from 0.5 to 7.5 hours.
- FRESHER AIR : The built-in Ionizer disperses millions of negative ions into the air that bond with positively charged ions which includes things like dust, bacteria, pollen, smoke and other allergens. Once the bond is formed, the particles become heavier and fall to the ground. As the negative ion levels grow in the room, the air feels naturally fresher.
- A REAL SPACE SAVER : Standing 42.5” tall with a small 13” x 13” footprint, the sleek, vertical design optimizes floor space letting you to put the tower fan in places where pedestal & box fans won’t fit, without sacrificing air circulation, comfort or style. Ideal for the dorm, kitchen, living room, RV and home office.
|Customer Rating||4.3 out of 5 stars (4773)|
|Sold By||Amazon Warehouse|
|Item Dimensions||13.00 x 13.00 x 42.50 inches|
|Item Weight||13.40 lbs|
This fan works well. It is stylish and does not beep when you push the buttons, which I love. The remote is good too.
The airflow is good and the fan is fairly quite. My only complaint is a slight buzz you can hear on the lowest setting. It seems to go away on the 2 higher settings.
I might try and put it on a piece of foam as right now it is sitting on hardwood floor.
One major flaw is the buttons on top are plasic and rattle around, they should be rubber. I found a solution for that. Overall a great fan so far hope it will be reliable but Lasko usually is. I would not highly recommned this but you can try this Tower fan.
4 – Ozeri Ultra Oscillating Bluetooth Tower Fan
|You Save:||$12.26 (13%)|
- New edition features Bluetooth Technology for convenient iOS and Android smart phone remote control.
- Boasts engineering that generates more air velocity with less noise on a foot-per-minute to dB basis, and stylish space-saving design.
- Features 3 preprogrammed airflow patterns, 3 whisper-quiet speed settings with 90 degree oscillation, and a LED screen with a light dimming night mode.
- Includes a 12 hour timer that can be programmed in 1 hour increments with push-button ease, an intelligent screen that displays room temperature, and an enhanced-range remote control that conveniently stores in the fan.
- Includes a downloadable iOS or Android app, and ships with fan, base, extension column (to customize fan height), remote, manual and warranty card. Easy to assemble (no tools required).
|Customer Rating||4.3 out of 5 stars (165)|
|Item Dimensions||13.00 x 13.00 x 43.00 inches|
I absolutely love this fan. It’s so easy and simple to use. The air flow is incredibly cooling and satisfying. Love the remote control which allows me to change it from one minute to another. Sometimes I want it on me, then the next I want it to oscillate and I just simple push a button to make it happen.
It really is a perfect fan, have no complaints at all. I had one in the past and old roommates begged me to leave it because they loved it and I did but I’m so happy to have it again especially now that it’s starting to get warmer. I don’t like the heat at all so this fan is my new best friend.
The temperature reading lets me know if I should turn on the AC and is easier to read than any other tower fan I’ve had due to which i give it my 5 stars and Highly recommended it for you guys.
5 – Ozeri 360 Oscillation Bluetooth Tower Fan
|You Save:||$47.63 (32%)|
- New edition features Bluetooth Technology, and a free downloadable iOS or Android app for full control via your favorite smart phone or tablet.
- Oscillates at 60, 90, 120, or 360 degrees for partial to complete air circulation, with 3 speed settings.
- Utilizes advanced cylindrical motion technology with over 200 staggered micro-blades to generate airflow at the lowest possible noise factor.
- Preprogrammed with 3 airflow patterns designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort with up to 360 degree whisper-quiet oscillation for optimal air circulation.
- Features a multi-colored LCD that displays the room temperature, and an extended range remote control providing easy access to all features, including the 8-hour programmable timer.
|Customer Rating||4.2 out of 5 stars (37)|
|Item Dimensions||37.38 x 6.06 x 5.43 inches|
|Item Weight||9.04 lbs|
I have used the same fan in the past, only the version without bluetooth. Pretty much the exact same thing plus the bluetooth capabilities which I am hoping to incorporate with my smart home devices.
Simple to use with the on device controls, the remote, or bluetooth. Would be nice to have a pause oscillation options rather than clicking thru all four rotation options.
-The remote fits into the fan which is nice.
-It does a great job moving air, and is very cooling even on 90 degree days.
-Many different settings make it very user friendly.
-Nice temp display
-Benefit to control from phone.
-Wobbly even when base is completely tightened. Old model had same issue.
-Had to download annnother app to control this fan.
-Dim could be dimmer.
Definitely purchase another and recommend to all our friends, Very impressed with this Tower fan.
More Top quality Tower Fans will be updated here when i got review of them in the future so stick to this blog and keep visiting us for more reviews of Products.
6 – Lasko 2511 Tower Fan
- 3 Whisper Quiet Speeds : It provide smooth consistent air flow. The unique space saver design and quiet operation make this fan ideal for a child’s room bedroom, or home office.
- Widespread Oscillation : This allows you to direct airflow where you need. Turn on oscillation and the fan will gently direct air side to side, allowing the air to distribute and cool the room.
- Built-in Timer : Automatically shuts the fan off after the selected time. Choose from 1 hour to 7 hours in 1 hour increments. The LED display conveniently displays the number of hours the timer is set for.
- Wireless Remote Control : make this fan well suited for the bedroom or home office. The remote allows you to control oscillation, fan speed, the built-in timer or turn the fan or nightlight on or off.
- Simple Base Assembly : allows you to take the fan out of the box and assemble it in minutes. Simply connect the 2 pieces of the base to the fan, plug it in, and start enjoying a cooling breeze.CFM:239
|Customer Rating||4.2 out of 5 stars (1882)|
|Item Dimensions||12.00 x 12.00 x 36.00 inches|
|Item Weight||9.92 lbs|
This fan is perfect for our screened in terrace. I wanted a fan that would help circulate the air with the ceiling fan.
I love that is so quiet! It is very easy to use with multiple settings and even timers (although I doubt I will use the timers).
It cools off our space perfectly (about 150sq ft) and it is very thin in width so can fit in almost any space or corner.
If you’re looking for quiet, this fan is fine. If you’re looking for silent, this isn’t your best bet.
7 – PELONIS FZ10-19JR Quiet Oscillating Tower Fan
- 3-Speed Quiet Fan : Featuring 3 speeds (low-medium-high), 3 modes (normal, natural, or sleep) and 7-hour timer, the Pelonis tower fan allows you to customize your breeze needs and cooling options . Operating on low noise level (as low as 48 dB), this oscillating fan is perfect for your bed room or nursing room.
- Easy to Use: Equipped with LED display and remote control, this Pelonis tower fan is user friendly and designed for full range control when you are sitting on the couch or lying in bed. The 30s screen auto-off will minimize the disturbance causing by light when you are trying to fall asleep.
- Compact Oscillation : Fan This compact fan would could fit into any corner in your room without taking too much space. The built-in carry handle improved the portability of the product with extra room for remote control storage. 60° wide angle oscillation function ensures the good ventilation of your room.
- Safety First : The compact design on fan grid would ensure the safety of your children and the built-in overheat protection would automatically switch off the fan when the motor overheats.
|Customer Rating||4.1 out of 5 stars (579)|
|Item Dimensions||11.80 x 11.80 x 36.14 inches|
Good airflow and quiet. It’s in a compact size so I have it plugged in. In a corner of the room blowing air. It looks very nice and the timer is very nice just in case I forget to turn it off.
I like to have it blow softly in my bedroom at night and when I wake up I won’t be too cold because usually by that time it has turned it self off via the timer.
I didn’t get a discount or anything with this review. It makes me laugh because when I read reviews I immediately assume someone is being sneaky and lying but in all seriousness. Good product if it’s what you need.
8 – PELONIS 40” 3-Speed Oscillating Pedestal Tower Fan
|You Save:||$5.30 (9%)|
- 3-Speed Quiet Fan : Featuring 3 speed settings and 8-hour timer, the Polonis tower fan allows you to customize your breeze needs and cooling options with high energy-efficient. Operating on low noise level (as low as 45 db. ), this oscillating fan is perfect for your bed room or nursing room.
- Easy to Use : Equipped with LED display operation panel and remote control, this Polonis tower fan is user friendly and designed for full range control when you are sitting on the couch or lying in bed. The removable back cover makes cleaning like a breeze.
- Stylish Oscillation Fan : Inspired by contemporary design, this compact and stylish fan would become a great decoration in your modern home without taking too much space. 60° wide angle oscillation function ensures the good ventilation.
- Safety First : The compact design on fan grid would ensure the safety of your children and the built-in overheat protection would automatically switch off the fan when the motor overheats. 120V/60HZ
|Customer Rating||4.4 out of 5 stars (755)|
|Color||40-inch Geometric White|
|Item Dimensions||11.18 x 11.97 x 40.00 inches|
|Item Weight||9.34 lbs|
This is not an air conditioner: however sometimes it the air feels like it is. It’s very quiet and efficient tower fan. Fan has many highlights.
It comes with a remote control, many functions such as timer, oscillation, 3 different speeds and 3 wind modes.
I have used the fan every day since it arrived. This fan is well made and worth the money.
Its reasonable price is worth buying. So it makes me have a cool and comfortable summer.
More Tower Fans will be updated here when i got review of them in the future so stick to this blog and keep visiting us for more reviews of Products.
More Amazon Products: http://techthebite.com/category/amazon-products/
That’s it from this Tower Fans Blog, Keep visiting for tech, gaming and tutorial updates.