Today I provided the best Top 5 Gaming Headset which is now available on Amazon. The Best Deals also Given here on this blog.
There is plenty of best Gaming Headset available online but here I provided my top 5 list for you guys.
1 – VANKYO Gaming Headset CM7000
|Customer Rating||4.5 out of 5 stars (3562)|
|Sold By||Catfish Force|
|Hardware Platform||Gaming Console, playstation 4|
|Item Dimensions||9.11 x 3.54 x 6.57 inches|
Comfortable Headset with Great sound quality. I have been using them for pc gaming and video chatting and I am pleased with their performance. Noise-canceling is ok, it doesn’t block all sound but they really are a good value for their price.
2 – EKSA E900 USB Gaming Headset
- 【Removable Dual Interfaces Wired Design】 Both USB and 3.5mm audio interfaces with two removable audio cords offer several alternatives and diverse sounds. The wired gaming headset is compatible with most mobile devices, PS4/PS5 controller, and Xbox One. (Note: 7.1 surround sound is only available on PC with a USB cable.)
- 【Immersive 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound】 The 7.1 surround sound creates an immersive gaming experience. Every subtle sound, music, and effect from various directions in the game is more pronounced and detailed for you to identify enemy positions, avoid surprise attacks, and defeat the enemy easily. You're practically immersed in a world of your own.
- 【Detachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone】High-sensitive, unidirectional noise-canceling microphone can effectively reduce background noise and pick up your voice clearly. EKSA E900 Pro gaming headphones for PS4/PS5 console also features a user-friendly one key mic mute switch and volume adjustment for smooth gaming operations. This noise-canceling mic provides specific sound imaging and is great for in-game chat, skype, working, and studying.
- 【All-Day Comfort】The adjustable headband is designed for your comfort in a way that balances weight distribution and reduces clamping force on your head. The soft memory protein earmuffs also help to take away all discomfort that might be associated with lengthy gaming sessions. You won't feel a thing wearing this 7.1 gaming headphone for hours on end.
- [Christmas Gifts] The gift of love is for the loved one. We can provide gift message and gift wrap.
|Customer Rating||4.3 out of 5 stars (695)|
|Sold By||EKSA USA|
|Hardware Platform||Gaming Console|
|Item Weight||1.05 lbs|
Great buy for the price
I decided to try them out before I gave them to her to test the quality of the headset. I will say that this headset is very comfortable. The cushioning for the ears enable her to wear them for long periods.
The noise cancellation was wonderful. This headset blocked out all other noises. The mic is great. The sound from the headset is realistic and makes the gaming more real. The headset is lightweight.
This is probably the best headset I’ve ever used. It’s comfortable, has decent-quality sound and the wires don’t usually get tangled even if you just threw the headset around! Another thing is is that it’s also cheap. Very cheap for a good headset.
I’d definitely recommend to anyone who is a gamer as the microphone is also good quality! I don’t usually find a lot of cheap, good-quality microphones nowadays. It’s quite durable, it’ll take a lot to break it (unless you, of course, apply pressure which you can only do by purpose) so overall, it’s good, no downsides.
4 – HC GAMERLIFE Gaming Headset
- SUPERB PROFESSIONAL AUDIO & SOUND – EASILY CALCULATE OPPOSING PLAYERS POSITIONS - - Premium sound quality gaming headphones with microphone (removable) delivers SHARP, CRYSTAL CLEAR, 3D HD surround sound. Gain the competitive edge and HEAR EVERY NEAR-SILENT foot step, pin drop, clothing rustle, gun shot, and everything else you need to DOMINATE RPGs, MMOs, shooters and more. “Performs better than $200 premiums!”
- ALL-WEEKEND BATTLE READY – BE THE LAST PLAYER STANDING - While too loose, too tight, or too pinchy video game headphones distract your focus, taking you out early and messing up your game, HC Gamer Life ENHANCED COMFORT, SELF ADJUSTING gaming headphones naturally adjust to your ears, face and posture - supporting grueling weekend long Fortnight, HyperX or Blackhawk sessions.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY – UPGRADE YOUR GAME, NOT Your Gaming System -Don’t keep shelling out money for a new headset with microphone every time you upgrade your gaming system. Gaming head phones perform beautifully on any Playstation (PS4), Xbox One (and prior Xbox generations), laptops, PCs, mobile devices AND EVEN on any gadget requiring 3.5mm phone jack (attachment included) – making it the best Xbox headset & PS4 headset around! Perfect xbox headphones or headset for ps4.
- LOUD & PROUD – OR - RADIO SILENT – DETACHABLE MICROPHONE - The best xbox one gaming headset today features the highest quality INLINE mic in its class – easily communicate strategies with your teammates, trash talk your opponents (and make sure they hear every word with crystal clarity) or remove it and go silent when you’re playing without coms. If you need a gaming headset with mic, don't hesitate, this is the one!
- A REAL GAME CHANGER – THE TRUSTED GAMING EXPERTS - We back EVERY HC GamerLife gaming headset with microphone by superior craftsmanship, reliability, and comfort for a 2 FULL YEARS. So if you’re ready to spend more time gaming, and less time wondering whether you own the TOP gamer accessories, then go ahead and Click Add to Cart Now – we guarantee 100% ELATION, or we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.
|Customer Rating||4.2 out of 5 stars (272)|
|Sold By||HC GamerLife|
|Hardware Platform||xbox one, PC, PC, PlayStation 4, playstation 4|
|Item Dimensions||10.00 x 10.00 x 9.00 inches|
|Item Weight||2.00 lbs|
|Platform||Xbox One, Windows|
First of all, let me start this review off by saying I’m a bit of a headphone/audio snob. I got sick of using Turtle Beaches/whatever other mediocre stuff was on the market (I have owned SEVERAL pairs of Turtle Beaches back in the day, and they all invariably sucked and/or broke.)
I wound up buying a pair of Sennheiser 518s and using a dedicated mic (Blue Snowball) for a couple of years now. I run the 518s off a DAC/AMP combo to boost the sound, and, while it does sound really good, at high volumes the entire sound stage falls together and becomes a fuzzy mess.
5 – SteelSeries Arctis 5 Gaming Headset
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the Discord-certified ClearCast microphone delivers studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- Sound is your competitive advantage with the S1 speaker drivers, engineered to produce ultra-low distortion audio so you hear every detail
- Immerse yourself in 360-degrees of precision audio with next-generation DTS Headphone:X v2.0 surround sound
- USB ChatMix Dial lets you balance the volume between your game and chat audio on the fly
- The exclusive ski goggle suspension headband perfectly contours across your entire head, comfortably distributing the weight and eliminating pressure points
SteelSeries = Best of the Best
I don’t write reviews often, and this pair of cans impressed me enough on day one to write one. I’ve been gaming for longer than I’d like to admit and have gone through countless headsets. Most have been adequate, some have been good and fewer have been great. The SteelSeries Arctis 5’s (and I’m sure the other Arctis models) are on an entirely different level.
The first thing I noticed was how extremely comfortable they are. I’ve been wearing them for several hours at the time of this review and I’m not experiencing any pressure points or irritation. The atypical and simple suspension system is great, and I can’t believe more companies haven’t caught on to this.
Another thing is the size of the headset. Many gaming headsets have a ridiculous amount of added bulk to make them stand out or look cool. SteelSeries instead has opted to go with a more sleek minimalist approach and pull it off well. While I can’t comment on the durability yet, the materials feel sturdy. Time will tell, but even the cheapest of headsets will last if you take care of them.
Lastly the sound, and WOW do they sound great! Your experience may vary, instead of plugging these into a USB port I have them connected to an internal amplified soundcard (which makes mediocre headsets sound better than they should). All levels are crisp and clear, and I was pleasantly surprised with how much bass these produce. The only downside to being connected directly to the soundcard rather than a USB port is I don’t get to play with the nifty lights on the sides.
For those without a similar soundcard I’m not sure how these will sound, but I plan on doing some testing to compare the difference in sound. Also since I’m not using the USB connection, I don’t have the chat mix dial connected so I can’t comment on how well that works. That too will come in later tests and I’ll provide additional feedback at that time.
I’d say these are the best bang for your buck right now. More expensive headsets from other companies don’t even compare to how comfortable these are nor to how great they sound.
More Top Quality Gaming Headset Products will be updated here when their complete review came in our hands.
More Amazon Products: http://techthebite.com/category/amazon-products/