Thermaltake LCGS Glacier 300 Provides you best Gaming Experience with its NVIDIA RTX 2060 Super performance for the latest DX12 gameplay for 1080P gaming + It Does comes with AMD RYZEN 5 3600 6-core CPU and chilled with TT cooling performance.
With Being Said That; I decided to provide a Short Review for you guys so that you can decide whether to buy it or look for other options on Amazon.
Table of Contents
Similar Gaming Desktop Rigs[amazon box=”B08BBSBPL1,B01K9KWA3U,B08162KGWV” grid=”3″]
Thermaltake LCGS Glacier 300[amazon box=”B0877D769X” template=”horizontal”]
- Connectivity: USB 3.0 | USB 2.0 | headphone | mic ports | HDMI | DP
- CPU: RYZEN 5 3600 3rd Generation
- Motherboard: B450 ATX (Brand may vary)
- Graphics: GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB GDDR5 (Brand may vary)
- Memory: ToughRam 16GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RGB Memory
- Storage: Seagate 1TB SATA III Solid State Performance
- Cooling: TT ARGB 240mm AIO (All-in-One) CPU liquid cooler
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition
- 600W 80PLUS Gold power supply.
- Closed-loop ARGB 240mm AIO (All-in-One) CPU liquid cooling.
- Connect via your Home network for easy setup.
- Assembled in the USA.
- 1-year Warranty.
- Packed into a mid-tower chassis with tempered glass and filtration to protect and present.
Thermaltake LCGS Glacier 300 Review
Thermaltake LCGS Glacier 300 vs Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer
Thermaltake LCGS Glacier 300 AIO Liquid Cooled CPU Gaming PC (AMD RYZEN 5 3600 6-core, ToughRam DDR4 3200Mhz 16GB RGB Memory, RTX 2060 Super 8GB, 1TB SATA III, Win 10 Home) S3WT-B450-STL-LCS
Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, GTX 1660 Super 6G, 500GB SSD, 16GB DDR4 3000MHz, RGB Fans, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 802.11AC Wi-Fi
|Customer Rating||4.2 out of 5 stars (33)||4.6 out of 5 stars (503)|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB||16 GB|
|CPU Model||Ryzen 5 3600||Ryzen 5 3600|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||AMD||AMD|
|CPU Speed||3.6 GHz||3.6 GHz|
|Hard Disk Size||1 TB||500 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10|
This Gaming Desktop can provide you lethal Performance in Gaming and Rendering but it does comes with few Troublesome Issue which i am sure any gamer can easily tackle, Other than that if you are newbie and dont know much about Desktop building then i would you suggest to think twice and do some paper work and must talk to friend who knows thing about Gaming Pc Component Then go for it.
The PC is perfect for gaming, however, one little problem is with the on/off button not fitting the case. Apart from that, it is best Looking Gaming Beast on Amazon, I would be recommended it to you guys.
More Gaming Desktops: http://techthebite.com/category/gaming-pc-build-parts/