Today I provided a short review about Syncwire 34W 4-Port USB Wall Charger. So let’s begin our blog.
Table of Contents
Syncwire 34W 4-Port USB Wall Charger
- Multi-Port Charging: Syncwire USB wall charger is ready with 4 charging ports (2×2. 4A + 2×1A) that may offer max up to 34W/6. 8A charging output. The 1A charging ports provide regular charging speed for your iPhone while the 2.4A charging ports offer rapid charging for other gadgets like iPad, Samsung, LG and more. (Does not help Qualcomm quick price).
- Smart IC technology: Adopts the advanced Smart-IC era that may robotically detects and promises the most reliable charging contemporary for connected devices – ensuring the fastest, most efficient charge. The LED indicator mild shows that this USB Wall charger is prepared for charging.
- Certified safe: Syncwire Multi-Protection safety machine and premium inner circuit hold the charger going towards overheat and over-load at the unit and over-price onto the gadgets. Certified by UL-CE-FCC offers all-around protection for your gadgets and your family.
- Portable length for travel: Compact design, 100V-240V input, foldable US plug with UK EU interchangeable adapters and weighs simplest 6. 7 oz. – ideal for home, business, and travel.
- Universal compatibility: it’s appropriate with electronic devices and models, from iPhone XS Max, XR, x, eight, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, iPad Pro/air 2/Mini2, Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S7, Note 8/7/6/5, HTC Nexus, blackberries, Bluetooth speaker headsets electricity banks and more.
There is a lot to love about this wall charger, but the part that stands out most is the Syncwire warranty that comes standard with this product. I have owned a variety of Syncwire products over the years and the warranty service is simply TOP NOTCH.
Now onto the actual product, this charger packs a lot in a relatively small profile. I will be the first to admit that this is a slightly thicker wall charger, but I believe that is made up for with its relatively small plugged in footprint, and international support standard in the box.
The charger also includes adapters for the UK and EU, which can be easily snapped onto the back of the charger when travelling internationally.
Overall it’s great and have been using it daily for 4 months on the edge of the Sahara. I Would definitely recommend it!
Buy Now: https://amzn.to/2WFK3nj