SteelSeries providing quality Headsets for their users the past year today when I looking for some Wired Gaming headset on amazon my eyes passed through SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wired Gaming Headset which seems good to me as more than 1900 users bought and gave 4.3 Average Ratings on Amazon.
With that respect, i decided to give review of it, so let’s begin our blog.
Table of Contents
SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wired Gaming Headset
- 2.4GHz wireless connection.
- 40mm audio drivers.
- 20 hours of battery life.
- Supports: Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC and select Android phones.
- Designed for Xbox and compatible with all gaming platforms including PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Lite, and Mobile via the universal 3.5mm connector.
- Featuring the same signature soundscape of the award-winning Arctis line, emphasizing subtle, yet critical sounds to give you an audio advantage.
- Detachable ClearCast noise-canceling microphone provides natural-sounding clarity and is Discord certified.
- Adjustable steel-reinforced headband for a perfect fit and lasting durability.
- Perfect for on-the-go with a sleek, low-profile design, detachable microphone, and fold-flat earcups.
SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wired Gaming Headset Review
Build quality is good, the headset does not feel cheap even though construction is mostly plastic. Decent amount of adjustability and earcups swivel to lie flat around the neck or on a desk. Earcup padding is also decent and comfortable to wear for extended gameplay sessions.
- It is Very Comfortable on the head and ears.
- You get good volume with little distortion.
- Strong sound for the price.
- Super-comfortable fit, Sleek and discreet design.
- The build quality and sound quality is good and very easy and comfortable to wear.
- Mic is detachable with decent speech quality.
- Aesthetic is bland and lifeless for the brand.
- No surround sound.
- Sharp highs, Muddy bass.
Should you buy the SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wired?
The SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wired Gaming headset is Very comfortable, and for the price, I cannot complain. The only downgrade is its cable which is a little short and mic seem a little dodgy sometimes.
Overall is really good though, so I will recommend.
More Gaming Headsets:http://techthebite.com/category/headphones/
That’s it from this Blog, Keep visiting for tech, gaming, and tutorial updates.