SAMSUNG LC49RG90SSNXZA 49-Inch CRG9 Curved Review, It is optimized for almost any genre of game, whether you’re playing an RPG, FPS, RTS, and more.
Eye Saver Mode reduces blue light emissions, and Flicker-Free technology suppresses distracting screen flicker. Equivalent to dual 27-inch QHD displays side by side, the Samsung 49-inch CRG9 curved LED gaming monitor immerses you in detail and color.
- DUAL QHD RESOLUTION: The 5120 x 1440 super ultra-wide aspect ratio lets you view content in superfine detail
- HDR1000 & QLED: Has a brightness rating of 1,000 nits and DCI-P3 95%, so colors are pure, bright, and true to life
- IMMERSIVE CURVE: With a Super Ultra-Wide 32:9 ratio, the CRG9 curves around your field of view to immerse you in all the onscreen gaming action
- AMD RADEON FREESYNC2: Effortlessly Smooth Gameplay; Supports HDR content, reduces input latency, and has low framerate compensation
- BUILT FOR SPEED: The 120Hz settings minimize image lag and motion blur; The 60Hz settings let you optimize performance
SAMSUNG LC49RG90SSNXZA Key Specifications
|Screen Size Class||49″||32″||27″||32″|
|Resolution||5120 x 1440||2560 x 1440||1920 x 1080||2560×1440|
|Response Time||4ms (GtG)||1ms MPRT||1ms MPRT||4ms|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz||144 Hz||144 Hz||144 Hz|
|Input Connections||1 HDMI, 2 DP, 4 USB ports||2 HDMI, DP||2 HDMI, DP||2 HDMI, 1 DP|
|Included in Box||HDMI, DP, Install CD||HDMI, DP, Install CD||HDMI, DP, Install CD||HDMI, DP, Install CD|
SAMSUNG LC49RG90SSNXZA Key Features
- 49 inch super ultrawide dual QHD curved gaming monitor is the equivalent of dual 27-inch QHD displays side by side, providing enhanced productivity.
- 120-hertz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync 2 technology for crisp HDR content display, reduced input latency, and low framerate compensation.
- CES 2019 best of innovation Award Winner.
- HDR 1000 supports a peak brightness rating of 1,000 nits. With Samsung QLED technology delivering colors more-brighter and truer to life.
- Super ultra-wide 49 inch monitor provides enhanced productivity thru split-screen functions like Picture-by-Picture (PBP), letting you connect to two devices while maintaining their original quality.
- “Play for longer with less eye strain thru Flicker-free and Eye Saver Mode reducing fatigue-inducing blue light emissions. “
- Connect multiple devices like Laptop, PC, Desktop Computer, Mac and Macbook Pro; Compatible with Xbox and PS4.
- Optimized for virtually any game genre including FPS, RTS, RPG, and more.
SAMSUNG LC49RG90SSNXZA Review
4.4 out of 5.
Gaming will never be the same after experiencing 32:9 at 1440p.
This monitor is amazing for gaming, HDR is great once you get it tweaked right. You have to run the desktop at 100hz to use 10-bit color for HDR. Not good for Gaming consoles it stretches and enlarges the picture too much.
If you want the best and you got the cash this is probably the best super/ultra wide for gaming right now. 49inch, 1440p, HDR and 120hz panel is hard to beat right now.
We covered a few Recommended Monitors for you guys which you should try if you are interested then open the link from below:
- GIGABYTE G32QC 32 Review
- Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx 34 QHD Monitor Review
- Top 5 1080P Portable Monitors
- LG 34GN850-B 34 Inch 21: 9 UltraGear Curved QHD IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- Ultra widescreen monitors under 250$,500$, and $1000