Samsung Galaxy A51 is one of the best mid-range smartphones you can see in the world, With that Respect, I decided to give a Review of it
Samsung Galaxy Mid-Range Smartphones
Samsung Galaxy A51
Let provide you guys some of its Specifications and Features here:
Key Specs & Features of Samsung Galaxy A51
- Display: 6.50-inch (1080×2400).
- Front Camera: 32MP.
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP.
- RAM: 6GB.
- Storage: 128GB.
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh.
- OS: Android 10.
- Design: Plastic Back.
- Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9611 Octa-core Processor.
- On-screen Fingerprint Sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Review
|Customer Rating||4.2 out of 5 stars (2659)|
|Camera Description||Front, Rear|
|Screen Size||6.5 inches|
- The build is Solid and Excellent design.
- Infinity-O AMOLED display.
- Much improved primary and ultra-wide cameras.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- PUBG can be played easily.
- Android 10.0 and One UI 2.0 comes out of the box.
- Big Battery 4000mAH.
- Dedicated card slot.
- Best Softwares.
- The Chipset is not that Fast which as any competition has to offer.
- Camera quality lacks in Low-light.
- You cant get video stabilization in 4K.
- No 60fps Mode in 1080p.
- Fast charging isn’t up to expectations.
- 6.5-in OLED
- Full HD+ (2,400 x 1,080)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
I think this is quite enough best Mid-range display you can expect in this range.
The build quality is strong as it is build with Glasstic but it doesnt feel premium like S20 series.
- Main camera: 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm, 1/2.0-in, PDAF
- Wide-angle: 12 MP, f/2.2, 123-deg.
- Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4
- Depth:5 MP, f/2.2
- Front-facing: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm, 1/2.8-in
In this price range, Samsung A51 Got Decent Cameras, Dynamic Range is also good but it did feel underexposed. Other than that Camera system can force the shadows up too much for Dynamic Range which means it provides annoying gray haze in the shadows.
As talk about it’s Performance it comes with:
- Exynos 9611
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB Storage
This Mid-range has Chip Exynos 9611 and 4GB Ram which is not that great but it is good for this price tag.
You can feel some delay in running the Apps and some stuttering while swiping around the UI.
So i must say, It need 6gm Ram to run smoothly.
- 4,000 mAh.
- 15W charging.
- No wireless charging.
With This Price tag, you are getting 4000 mAH battery and 15W Charging option which is I think a good deal, Even though with low-powered CPU and 4GM Ram you are getting killer Battery time.
The phone Last for 29 Hours which is good in this price range, what do you guys think?
The Samsung A51 covers all your mid-range Expectations except Few Minor Cons you can get best out of this Smartphone in 300$ Price tag.
So, If you ask me about my final Predict then i would say i liked this smartphone alot but it should have come with 6Gb Ram insted of 4GB Ram.
That’s it from this review of Samsung Galaxy A51 and if you still have some doubts in your mind let me know in the comment section i would love to reply you back.
Yes, In price tag of 300$ it is worth it.
Yes, it is US open.
For Us Version, No.
Yes, this phone will work with Verizon.
If you use a USB type C to HDMI adapter you can use this with any tv or computer monitor.
More Samsung Smartphone Reviews: http://techthebite.com/category/samsung/