If you think your QGeeM USB C to HDMI not working on Windows 10 then there are a few problems that we will discuss in the article.
The Following Problems have existed:
- Drivers are old, Make sure you download the latest version.
- Your Adapter might have problem.
QGeeM USB C
The QGeeM USB C Supports 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz) without transmission loss and lag. You can easily enjoy a cinema experience at home.
- Compact and lightweight, with an easy-to-use non-slip design for easy plugging and unplugging.
- Nylon braided cable for durability.
- Premium aluminum housing for better thermal insulation.
- Plug & play : plug-and-play,No additional driver/software required.Perfectly compatible with your USB-C MacBook Pro/ MacBook, I Mac, surface Book 2, pixels, HP Envy 13, Galaxy Book, and Chromebook, drive one or two HDMI monitors/displays, up to 4K@30Hz resolution. Compatible with HDMI-enabled TVs/monitors/projectors for both video and audio transfer
- Streaming from everywhere : stream sports events, watch movies, gaming, and show photos/Albums directly from your devices (Samsung galaxy S8/S9/S8 Plus/S9 Plus/Note 8) and never miss the game-winning touchdown or your favorite TV episodes. No more worry on bad Wi-Fi casting issues. (*Note: designed for computers mainly, do not have any charging port on the adapter)
- Wide COMPATIBILITY : compatible with 2016-2020 MacBook Pro,surface Book 2, Surface go, 2017 i Mac, 2017/2016/2015 MacBook, Samsung Galaxy S8/S9/Note 8/Note 9, HTC U11, Pixel book, Dell XPS 15/ XPS 13, HP Envy 13, Galaxy Book, Chromebook, Chromebook Pixel, Intel NUC, Pixel slat, and many others (see detailed product description section below) ---kindly reminder: for devices with USB 3. 1 Gen 1, and Samsung Galaxy S9/S8, It may take longer time to sync, Please be patient and give it more time
- Compact & friendly design Compact and lightweight, with user-friendly non-slip design for easier plug and unplug. Braided nylon cable for extra durability.Premium aluminum casing for better heat insulation. Fits snugly with the USB-C ports on your devices,better signal transfer protection
- What you get : 1*USB C to HDMI adapter allows you to work efficiently anywhere. If you have any questions,we will solve your problems within 24 hours
QGeeM USB C to HDMI not working
we recommend PC Repair Tool:
- Download the Pc Repair Tool Software.
- Click Start Scan.
- Click Repair All .
USB to HDMI connectors empower clients to associate their work areas or PCs to optional presentation gadgets by means of HDMI, regardless of whether they don’t have an HDMI port on their gadget.
Notwithstanding, USB to HDMI connectors doesn’t generally work for certain Windows 10 clients. A couple has even posted on the Microsoft gathering about their USB to HDMI connectors not working.
You May Check: Iobit Advanced Systemcare 14 Pro Lifetime Key 2021
How to fix the USB to HDMI adapter issues?
– USB to HDMI driver
- Press the Windows Key + S and type in Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager, expand Other Devices.
- Right-click on your USB device and select Update Driver.
– Windows 10 build update
- Open the search box by pressing the Windows Key + S.
- Next, type Updates in the search box.
- Click Recovery to open Settings.
- Then, click the Get started button under Go back to the previous version of Windows 10 subheading.
- Then go through the guidelines to roll back the platform.
– An alternative USB port
There may be an issue with the USB port you’re interfacing your USB to the HDMI connector with. Along these lines, take a stab at interfacing your USB to an HDMI connector with another port on your work area or PC.
Then again, in case you’re utilizing a USB to HDMI center point and have an extra one, switch between them to check whether this isn’t an equipment issue.
– Hardware changes
- Right-click the Windows 10 Start button to select Device Manager on the Win + X menu.
- Select your PC at the top of Device Manager.
- Click Action to open that menu.
- Select the Scan for hardware changes option.
- Then try utilizing the USB to HDMI adapter after scanning.
These solutions might help you and you can enjoy QGeeM USB C with ease. Thanks for Reading this Tutorial.
QGeeM USB C to HDMI Driver
You can download QGeeM USB C to HDMI Driver from below:
That’s it from this Blog, Keep visiting for tech, gaming, and tutorial updates.