Panasonic Lumix GH5 4K Digital Camera, Save up to 10% or More Off on Panasonic Lumix GH5 4K Digital Camera, The deal comes for a limited time so grab it before it ends.
Table of Contents
Panasonic Lumix GH5 4K Digital Camera
|Model Name||Panasonic Lumix GH5|
|Type of product||Mirrorless|
|Customer Rating||4.8 out of 5 stars (245)|
|Screen Size||3.2 inches|
|Has Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||5.83 x 7.56 x 6.14 inches|
|Item Weight||1.00 lbs|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||20.3 megapixels|
|Photo Sensor Size||Micro Four Thirds|
|Video Capture Resolution||2160p|
- Professional photo & video: 20.3 Megapixel micro four-thirds sensor with no low pass filter to capture sharp images with a high dynamic range and artifact-free performance.
- Splash/Freeze Proof Design: Freezeproof to 10 degrees the durable magnesium alloy body withstands heavy use in the field; Splash/dustproof construction with weather sealing on every joint, dial, and button.
- Dual image stabilization: 5 axis dual image stabilization corrects all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with O. I. S, to eliminate Blur and nearly eliminate body and lens shake in both photo and 4K video recording.
- 4K video capture: Records silky smooth 4K 60P/50P (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160/ MOV or MP4) video with internal 4: 2: 2 10 bit 4K video recording, Plus exclusive 6K photo and 4K post focus records photos up to 60Fps.
- Connectivity & Ports: 3.5-millimeter audio port, connect to devices with USB 3.0, an external monitor or external Recorder with a full-size HDMI port; Available Twin SD card slots.
The professional grade Panasonic Lumix 4K Digital Camera DC GH5K offers over 28 Lumix and LEICA compact lens options built on the next generation interchangeable lens camera (ILC) standard (Micro Four Thirds) pioneered by Panasonic.
With a durable, magnesium alloy body that’s splash/dust/freeze proof, the mirrorless design enables a lighter, more compact camera body that can go anywhere you can. The marriage of an advanced Digital Live MOS sensor with the beautiful new Venus Engine 10 produces extraordinary color detail and natural texture expression.
Cutting edge features include 4K 60p (4:2:0 8 bit) and 30p (4:2:2 10 bit) in camera cinematic video, 5Ghz Wi Fi + Bluetooth for fast connection and image transfer, lightning fast DFD focusing, 5 axis dual I.S 2.0 stabilization and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs.
With the exclusive Lumix 4K Photo (8MP, 30/60 fps) and brand new 6K PHOTO mode (~18MP, 30 fps), simply pause that perfect moment from video to produce printable high resolution photos.
A high-resolution 21mm, 0.76x OLED eye viewfinder (3680K dot) matches up to exactly how you intended to see the image even under direct sunlight. For connectivity convenience, the GH5 includes a full size (Type A) HDMI terminal with a cable lock, twin SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 compatible), 3.5mm microphone & headphone terminals, and an optional DMW XLR1 microphone adaptor. Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 5GHz Wi-Fi is not available in some countries.
Panasonic Lumix GH5 Review
- 4k 60p.
- 1080 180p.
- 10-bit 4:2:2.
- 2 SD slots.
- In-Body Image Stabilization.
- 20 MP Sensor.
- Under $2k.
- High FPS Photos.
- 6k photo (30fps 18 MP photo burst).
- 4k photo (60 fps 8 MP photo burst).
- Great Ergonomics.
- Great Battery Life.
- Compact (though slightly bigger than the GH4).
- Fully Articulating Touch Screen.
- Massive Lens Selection.
- Not Great in Low-Light.
- Needs Additional Accessories To Be Used in Professional Setting.
- Log Profile must be purchased separately.
More Amazon Products: http://techthebite.com/category/amazon-products/