Today I provide meshare 1080p outdoor cam review, Is this best Outdoor cam in 2020 session, let’s find out in this blog.
You May Check: Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera
Meshare 1080p outdoor cam Features
- Full Coverage Security: Non-stop monitoring with 1080p HD provides a clear, sharp video both day and night. The two-way audio feature allows you to have a full conversation with family, no matter where you are.
- Easy Setup: Use the QR code to scan and connect the meShare cloud cam, you can set up the device in a few minutes via the meShare app (android or iOS).
- Works with Alexa: The wireless security camera Works with Amazon Alexa/Echo Show/Fire TV/Google Assistant. Ask Alexa by a simple voice command to show the live video anywhere else you have your security cam. (Alexa device sold separately).
- Advanced Cloud Service: With the meShare cloud service, you will receive optimized algorithm alerts, 24/7 intelligent recording, flashback and upcoming AI features.
- 1-year Limited Warranty: meShare offers a 30-day return policy for cloud service (return the cam get full refund), and a 1-year limited warranty for camera. Need help? Talk to a meShare technician with the “Live Chat” feature on the meShare app.
|You Save:||$8.01 (18%)|
Meshare 1080p outdoor cam Review
-Cam is small, discreet, and black.
-Good cable length for provided power.
-Night motion detection only picks up vehicle motion and not foot traffic.
-Cam is advertised as 1080p but I do not see a difference from a 720p cam. Image is grainy.
-Speaker and mic volume low; even after adjusting cam speaker volume.
The pictures and video quality for this camera a fantastic in my home. My rooms are not that large so everything is clear and in focus. Night shots are also pretty good because my home is pretty small.
I can see that the night images start to fade out on the far side of the room or degrade pretty significantly on the periphery of camera.
The software and the security of the login is where I would like to see some improvements. But this camera is no worse than my video doorbell.
It seems that all of the available devices assume that only one person lives in the home and when there is more than one there is no way to set the home/away to keep track of whether or not someone is home.
This leads to many, many alerts when the main phone is away and everyone else is home.
More Amazon Products: http://techthebite.com/category/amazon-products/
That’s it from this Blog, Keep visiting for tech, gaming and tutorial updates.