Are you looking to buy LG 27UL850-W or LG 34UM69G-B and haven’t made any mind yet then you are in the right place, We covered LG 27UL850-W vs LG 34UM69G-B Detailed Review for you guys so read till the end and buy from the following links provided in the Article.
LG 27UL850-W vs LG 34UM69G-B
The LG 27UL850-W comes with 27 Inch UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS Display while LG 34UM69G-B provides 34-Inch 21:9 FHD 1080p Ultra Wide IPS Display but Both have their own Features which most of the people liked and Purchased more than 1000 units in the USA Only.
Being said that; Let’s provide you guys one with one Detail Review of LG 27UL850-W vs LG 34UM69G-B here in the next part of the Article.
- 27 inch UHD (3840 X 2160) IPS display
- VESA displayHDR 400
- USB type C connectivity. Brightness 350cd (typ) / 280cd (Min)
- SRBG 99 percent color gamut
- Ultra thin bezel and height/ pivot/ tilt adjustable stand
LG 27UL850-W Specifications
- Screen Size: 27 Inches
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 4K
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Panel Technology: In-Plane Switching (IPS)
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Response Time: 5ms
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Brightness: 350 cd/m² (450 cd/ m² Max)
- Built-in Speakers: Yes (2 x 5 Watts)
- Stand: Height – Yes
- Stand: Tilt – Yes
- Stand: Swivel – No
- Stand: Pivot – Yes
- VESA Compatibility: Yes (100 x 100)
- Connectivity: DisplayPort 1.4 x 1, HDMI 2.0 x 2, USB 3.0 x 2, USB-C 60w x 1, 5mm Audio Jack
- Dimensions With Stand(WxHxD): 24.14″ x 22.03″ x 9.21″
- Weight: 13.45 lbs
- 4K UHD IPS Display comes with VESA Display HDR 400.
- You Get Clear and Brighter Hdr Result.
- IPS with sRGB 99%.
- Radeon FreeSync Compatible.
- USB Type-C Connection Compatible.
- Screen Split 2.0 and Dual Controller and more can now be adjusted with just a few clicks of the mouse, instead of hard buttons on the monitor.
- Comes with Low Contrast.
- No Wide Color Gamut.
- No internal dimming support.
4.4 out of 5.
For 27″ inch monitor this Monitor is Good with price to performance base but it does have some Negative points, I would Slightly Recommended this for you guys.
- 34" Widescreen Full HD IPS Display. Resolution-2560x1080
- 21:9 Aspect Ratio and Refresh Rate:75Hz
- 1ms Motion Blur Reduction
- AMD Free Sync
- Height Adjustable Stand
LG 34UM69G-B Specifications
|Item model number||34UM69G-B|
|Item Weight||18.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||32.6 x 11 x 18.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||32.6 x 11 x 18.3 inches|
|Date First Available||March 1, 2017|
|Standing screen display size||34 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560×1080 Pixels|
- 1ms Motion Blur Reduction.
- AMD FreeSync.
- V-Line Stand.
- Dynamic Action Sync.
- Black Stabilizer.
- Special Game Mode Option.
- Without Speakers.
- Mediocre Picture Quality.
- Brigtness is low.
4.6 out of 5.
Checkout these Recommended Monitors
We covered a few Recommended Monitors for you guys which you should try if you are interested then open the link from below:
- GIGABYTE G32QC 32 Review
- Acer Nitro XZ342CK Pbmiiphx 34 QHD Monitor Review
- Top 5 1080P Portable Monitors
- LG 34GN850-B 34 Inch 21: 9 UltraGear Curved QHD IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- Ultra widescreen monitors under 250$,500$, and $1000
Both Are good in their Price Tag with Few Pros and cons but if you are looking for the best Game-Friendly Experience then Go with LG 34UM69G-B otherwise stick with LG 27UL850-W.
That’s it from this Blog, Keep visiting for tech, gaming, and tutorial updates