Today I provided the best deal and kingston 120gb ssd Review 2020. So let’s Begin our blog.
|With Deal:||$23.99 +|
|You Save:||$4.00 (14%)|
Table of Contents
kingston 120gb ssd Features
- Fast start up, loading and file transfers.
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive.
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement.
- SSD must be initialized and formatted to enable host computer and applications to access the drive.
- Use Windows Disk Management tool, or MacOS Disk Utility app, or Linux compatible disk partition utility to initialize and format new SSD.
- Fresh install operating system from distribution media to SSD, or use data cloning software to migrate data from source drive to SSD.
kingston 120gb ssd Review
|Customer Rating||4.7 out of 5 stars (39775)||4.6 out of 5 stars (1962)||4.7 out of 5 stars (15866)||4.8 out of 5 stars (11285)||4.8 out of 5 stars (20662)||4.6 out of 5 stars (1364)|
|Compatible Devices||Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)||Desktop, Laptop||This drive is compatible with desktops and laptops that accept 2.5″ 7mm SATA drives||Mac, PC||—||Desktop|
|Data Transfer Rate||500 Mb per second||6 Gb per second||6 Gb per second||6 Gb per second||6 Gb per second||520 Mb per second|
|Device Type||Solid State Drive||—||Internal Solid State Drive||Internal Solid State Drive||Internal Solid State Drive||—|
|Digital Storage Capacity||120 GB||120 GB||120.0 GB||560 MB||500 GB||240 GB|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||2.50 inches||2.50 inches||2.50 inches||2.50 inches||2.50 inches||—|
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Hardware Platform||laptop||PC||PC, Mac||PC & Mac||PC, Mac||PC|
|Item Dimensions||3.94 x 0.28 x 2.75 inches||2.76 x 3.94 x 0.28 inches||3.95 x 0.27 x 2.75 inches||4.00 x 0.30 x 2.80 inches||3.94 x 2.76 x 0.27 inches||—|
|Item Weight||0.63 ounces||1.59 ounces||3.53 ounces||1.31 ounces||3.04 ounces||—|
This is not the fastest SSD out there by any means. But it is cheap, and it is still an order of magnitude faster than a HDD. While you’ll definitely see the difference between this and the top tier SSDs in benchmarks, in day to day usage you’ll honestly be hard pressed to notice the difference. The 240GB version is a perfect size to run your OS (plenty of room for all of the large temporary files Windows creates) and throw a few games on, pair with HDD for file storage.
This is probably the single cheapest, most effective and impactful upgrade you can make to your computer. If you’ve got the money for a newer Samsung EVO drive with a larger capacity then go for it, but if not this will do the trick in a pinch. Well worth the money.