TM2534T DSLR Camera Tripod 66 Inch is now sold on Amazon with more than 333 pieces with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5.
With that respect, I decided to provide review of it, So let’s begin our blog.
You May check: Nikon Z7 Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera
Table of Contents
K&F Concept TM2534T DSLR Camera Tripod
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Sections: 4
- Max Tube Diameter: 25MM
- Max Height: 1690mm
- Folded Height: 490mm
- Weight: 1990g
- Load Capacity: 10kg
- Transverse Center Column.
- Strong Stability.
- Compact & Flexible.
- Metal Ball Head.
- Detachable Monopod.
K&F Concept TM2534T DSLR Camera Tripod 66 Inch Review
- Very solid metal Built.
- The design is very compact.
- Stability is awesome.
- Quality ball head included.
- Can be converted to a tripod.
- The carry bag is of good quality.
- The instructions is quite messy in manual but you can manage it somehow.
- Center column can be rotated 360°horizontally, making it easier for photography enthusiasts to realize panorama shooting.
- Center column inverted installation to realize the lowest angling shooting, macro shooting, and special photography.
- Stretchable hook, can hang other heavy objects to increase the stability of the tripod.
- Spiral type locking knob makes operation easier and quicker, better-locking strength, saving you more time.
- The bubble level helps you quickly find the balance of the rack, confirm the accuracy of the shooting, and achieve the perfect composition.
- Dense sponge grip, anti-skid and sweat, defensive cold and keep warm, give you intimate protection.
Transverse center column
The center column can be used vertically or horizontally.
Metal ball head
Spiral type locking knob
Metal spiral type locking knob,more solid and stable,dust cap close to the tube, anti-dust effective.
AS a monopod or walking stick alone to make your photography more diverse.
At this price range, you cannot find better choice than this TM2534T DSLR Camera Tripod. i would recommended it for you guys.
More Amazon Products: http://techthebite.com/category/amazon-products/