Today I Provided intimate lubricants for sensitive skin by penchant premium. So let’s Begin our Blog.
Table of Contents
intimate lubricants for sensitive skin
|You Save:||$10.00 (40%)|
Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone
- The best silicone lube for sensitive skin. No glycerin or parabens and hypoallergenic.
- Unique concentrated lubrication lasts longer than water-based lube.
- Made in the USA and FDA 510k accepted. Condom safe.
- Odorless and discreet, easy cleanup and won’t stain.
- Repels water for new found pleasure in the hot tub or wherever else your imagination leads you!
The best lube I have tried by far. It does not dry sticky or messy. It is very hydrophobic too.
I could go all night and it would still be wet after only using 3 tiny drops. Do not be concerned about the other bad reviews,
I was at first but now after trying it I give this product 5 stars. Also do not worry about the size or the amount per bottle; a little goes a very long way.
Did I mention, that this has no smell or taste. I am really surprised at the quality of this product. I guess that is why its cost so much compared to the others.
The bottle however is a headache. It tends to tip over and the leaky cap has spilled all of its contents over my nightstand and there is nothing worse than not having any more lube AND having a huge cleanup project ahead of you.
Solution: Purchase a small travel-friendly pump bottle for a few dinero at your local 99cent store. Won’t spill, and the pump handle solves the “greasy fingers” problem.