The iBUYPOWER Snowblind S19 was designed to allow anyone to fully customize the look of their side panel. Featuring an open-source software called “Rainmeter” you can design or download new widget skins to your heart’s desire.
iBUYPOWER Snowblind S
- IBUYPOWER's iconic Snowblind S case featuring the world’s first mass produced transparent LCD side panel as a standalone product
- LCD Spec: 19” transparent TN LCD side panel display with 1280 x 1024 resolution enabling the complete customization of the side panel. Users can configure the digital display to feature video wallpaper, images or system temperatures in real time
- Featuring an open source software called "Rainmeter" you can design or download new widget skins to your heart's desire
- Designed with a crisp, SECC Steel case finish and white LED illumination on the interior, both cases in the Snowblind series come equipped with three 120 millimeter fans for intake and exhaust. On the top of the cases users will experience no shortage of connectivity
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX | Cooling: 3 x 120 millimeter fans included | Expansion/Connectivity Drive Bays: Internal 3. 5'' x2, Internal 2. 5'' x2
|Item Weight||20.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.13 x 8.46 x 18.11 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||17.13 x 8.46 x 18.11 inches|
|Date First Available||January 18, 2020|
iBUYPOWER Snowblind ‘s review
Some of the parts you can tell they cheapen out a little like cable management, and fans. When you buy the case you get it for the screen and I would rate the screen 7/10.
Some of the colors don’t show up well and when I start up my pc the screen tears and looks like it was broken but it’s just the turn-on process. For context I have built in this case 4 times for different people the screen tearing part only happens to mine. This is a cheaper alternative to RGB parts and easier to manage.
The Good Things
- Transparent LCD side panel.
- TN LCD side panel display with 1280 x 1024 resolution.
- Open source software called “Rainmeter” you can design or download new widget skins to your heart’s desire.
- ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX | Cooling: 3 x 120 millimeter fans included | Expansion/Connectivity Drive Bays: Internal 3. 5” x2, Internal 2. 5” x2.
- The I/O panel of the Snowblind series is outfitted with two USB 3. 0 Type-A ports and two 3.5 millimeter jacks for headset and microphone compatibility.
- DVI – DP Cable for LCD | Accessory bag with mounting hardware.
The Bad Things
- Keyboard and mouse not included in the package.
- The cooling is awful.
You can Pair your presentation with chose white and silver-shaded parts to convey the most noteworthy, greatest differentiation for your adjustable material.
The Snowblind is outfitted with the most recent iBUYPOWER innovation: a 1280×1024 Resolution”completely clear” straightforward LCD show.
The Snowblind was intended to permit anybody to completely alter the appearance of their sideboard. Highlighting open-source programming called “Rainmeter” you can plan or download new gadget skins to your profound longing.
ibuypower snowblind s case
Snowblind is nuts. The idea, which iBuypower created with assistance from Intel, takes a straightforward LCD show commonly utilized in advanced signage and coordinates it into the side of an NZXT N450 case. Since it’s an LCD board, the window requires force—and content—so it connects to the framework’s illustrations card.
ibuypower snowblind s gaming case
- Winter Wonderland.
- Unique Display.
- Fully customize the look of their side panel.
- Maximum contrast for your customizable canvas.
ibuypower snowblind s setup Guide
You can Download ibuypower snowblind s setup Guide From Below;
When you buy the case you get it for the screen and I would rate the screen 7/10 but for a better airflow system, this is not the best choice for you guys, better to go for another option in the market.
FAQ – iBUYPOWER Snowblind S19
Are three 120mm fans that are included with the case argb/5v/3pin? how many LEDs are in a fan?
one is white led the other 2 have no led and they are 3 pin
Is this made in China?
No, it’s metal and plastic for the most part. I doubt they used any ceramic parts.
Can I fit 2 QL 120 corsair fans for the intake?
Yes, you will be able to fit the provided 120mm fans for the intake.
Is there a replacement side panel without the LCD screen?
Doesn’t accompany an additional board. On the off chance that you need it supplanted you need to contact iBuyPower client care
It isn’t entirely expected to make them smear on the LCD show. The smirching may have come during the amassing interaction. In the event that the smirch can’t be eliminated, if it’s not too much trouble, contact our iBUYPOWER Customer Service group by online talk or call (626) 269-5200 to get a substitution board.
More Gaming Desktops: http://techthebite.com/category/gaming-pc-build-parts/