Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Emui 10
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 is one among the primary pop-up selfie camera smartphones from Huawei and it’s also participated within the EMUI 10 (Android 10) beta program.
consistent with the new inputs, this pop-up selfie camera phone now starts receiving the stable version of EMUI 10.
EMUI 10 comes with new fonts, Morandi color system, Magazine style interface design, new animations, newly added features like Dark Mode, and a focused and improved user experience.
Huawei Y9 Prime getting EMUI 10 (Android 10) with version 10.0.0.159 and weighs around 3.49GB. The update also includes November 2019 security patch.
Note: EMUI version and size may vary in several markets.
BEFORE YOU UPGRADE:
1. If the HiCare app isn’t installed on your device, please attend HUAWEI AppGallery to download and install it. (If HiCare is already installed, please upgrade the app to the newest version on Huawei AppGallery.)
2. confirm your device that there’s no pending update left to put in , you’ll check it by going into Settings > System > Software update.
3. We recommend installing system updates when your battery is a minimum of 50% charged.
4. make sure you have a minimum of 5GB internal storage left in your device.
5. just in case of knowledge loss, we strongly suggest you to backup your data and complete all system updates through System Update (Settings > System > System update) before your upgrade to EMUI 10.