Today I provide News regarding Huawei P40 Series which is getting AI Touch improvements and July Security Update 2020. So let’s begin our blog.
Huawei P40 Series
Huawei P40 Lite Key Specs
- Display: 6.40-inch (1080×2310)
- Front Camera: 24MP
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery Capacity: 4200mAh
- OS: Android 10
Huawei P40 Key Specs
- Display: 6.10-inch.
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G.
- Front Camera: 32-megapixel + Infrared-megapixel.
- Rear Camera: 50-megapixel + 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel.
- Storage: 128GB.
- Battery Capacity: 3800mAh.
- OS: Android 10.
- Resolution: 1080×2340 pixels.
Huawei P40 Pro Key Specs
- Display 6.10-inch.
- Processor HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G.
- Front Camera 32-megapixel + Infrared-megapixel.
- Rear Camera 50-megapixel + 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel.
- Storage 128GB.
- Battery Capacity 3800mAh.
- OS Android 10.
- Resolution 1080×2340 pixels.
Huawei P40 Series AI Touch improvements
In recent times, Huawei P40 Series Received too many Updates regarding Cameras and Security updates. Now they are getting new which updates which cover experience with AI Touch in certain situations.
Huawei P40 Series July Security Update 2020
Security: Integrated Android security patches released in July 2020 for improved system security.
The July 2020 security update installs Android patches from Huawei and Google, fixing different levels of exploits and issues within Huawei phones including 5 critical and 9 high levels of CVEs. There is no Medium and Low level of CVEs found.
July 2020 security update | EMUI version 10.1.0.150 (SP1C00E150R3P7) | package size 740MB.
Note: Make sure you backup your date before go for update.
How to Update
- Open your Settings and go to the System and update section, if update already came there then simply Update it.
- If you using Hi-Care App, Then open it and look for the service tab. There you would find the update section. Simply Update it from there.