You May Check: Amazonbasics high-speed hdmi cable
Table of Contents
Havit hv-f2056 cooling pad 2020
Let’s Discuss Havit hv-f2056 Features first:
- [Ultra-portable]: slim, portable, and lightweight allowing you to protect your investment wherever you go
- [Ergonomic Comfort]: Doubles as an ergonomic stand with two adjustable height settings
- [Optimized for laptop carrying]: the high-quality multi-directional metal mesh provides your laptop with a wear-resisting and stable laptop carrying surface.
- [Ultra-quiet fans]: three ultra-quiet fans create a noise-free environment for you
- [Extra USB ports]: extra USB port and Power switch design. The built-in dual-USB hub allows for connecting more USB devices. Warm tips: The packaged cable is a USB to USB connection. Type C connection devices need to prepare a Type C to a USB adapter.
|Customer Rating||4.4 out of 5 stars (11483)||4.0 out of 5 stars (1495)||4.4 out of 5 stars (3128)||4.2 out of 5 stars (2042)||4.6 out of 5 stars (7594)||4.5 out of 5 stars (690)|
|Sold By||Lovehome US||Aicheson Direct||VoxonDirect||NIPAITechnology||KLIM Technologies USA||HavitDirect|
Havit hv-f2056 cooling pad Review
I use this cooling pad every day with my MSI GS65 gaming laptop. It’s powered over USB and has 3 giant fans which keep the laptop as cool as possible while gaming. The blue LED lights are a nice touch that let you know that the mat is on and gives it an overall nice aesthetic.
There are 2 USB passthroughs on the back located near the power switch which is nice because it does take up one of the USBs on your laptop. (One of the USBs is used to connect the pad to the laptop, leaving 1 for an additional device.) Pretty sure the USBs are USB 2.0.
There are kickstand legs that come out to raise it at various angles depending on your working surface. They’re very strong and not flimsy at all.
It doesn’t have the nicest build quality in the world as it is made of plastic and is pretty lightweight. However it keeps it lightweight and since it’s not metal, it won’t get extremely hot either.
If I had one complaint, it’d be that if you hold the cooling pad firm enough while it is on, the fans will rub up against the chassis causing a loud grinding noise. If you’re careful with how you hold it and don’t clamp down on it, you won’t run into this issue very often. This doesn’t affect the performance of the cooling pad at all, but if it was built a little stronger, this most likely wouldn’t be an issue.
The fans are decently quiet (a lot quieter than my laptop). I can hear sound coming from my computer speakers with no issue, although if you’re going to game, I’d still recommend headphones anyways.
Overall I’d recommend this cooling pad to anyone looking for a budget-friendly option. It’s not the best out there, but it does its job and I can’t complain.
|You Save:||$7.00 (18%)|
More Amazon Products: http://techthebite.com/category/amazon-products/