We are going to provide the Best Gaming desktop under 900, this price tag covers budget gaming Pc, and later on, you can upgrade your Storage, Graphics card, and Ram options which totally depend on your budget.
You May Check: Best Gaming Desktops under 1500
Components you can Upgrade Later
The Pc we provided are comes with specific storage capacity with the prices tag sellers giving on but later on you can upgrade them according to your needs and budget.
The Moslty Pc Builds are comes with Standard 8GB RAM but you have choice to upgrade them to 16 and more.
As far as Graphics Card concerned, there in no need for them to upgrade at the moment because they are still good paired for the system they comes with but it is all upto you whether you are need more fps and stability then you can upgrade your Gpu as well.
If you want to upgrade your Processor then you must know first Motherboard Compatibility whether it supports that Processor or not but mostly mobo do supports.
Gaming desktop under 900
Now you know about all the possible Upgrade options, Let us provide the given options we have for you guys further in the article.
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme Gaming Desktop
- iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310 Gaming Desktop
- SkyTech Blaze II Gaming Desktop
- ROG Strix GL10DH Gaming Desktop
- iBUYPOWER Pro Revolt 2 9330 Gaming Desktop
- Acer Nitro 50 Gaming Desktop
- MSI MPG Trident 3 10SI-002US Gaming Desktop
CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme – Best Gaming desktop under 900
The Gamer Xtreme VR series features the latest generation of high-performance Intel Core processors and ultra-quick DDR RAM to easily handle system-intensive tasks, such as high definition video playback and gaming. Coupled with powerful, discreet video cards, the Gamer Xtreme VR series provides a smooth gaming and multimedia experience.
- System: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9GHz 6-Core | Intel B460 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6x USB 3.1 | 2x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and Mouse
- Special feature: Tempered Glass Side Case Panel | RGB Case Lighting | RGB 7 Colors Gaming Mouse
- 1 year parts & labor | Free lifetime tech support
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi Built-in
Pros and Cons of CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme
6,813 People Bought it so far and gave an average Ratings of 4.6 out of 5 which is quite impressive.
This is an excellent build for someone who just starting out. Though it runs smooth as silk as is, it is undoutbaly future-ready as well. It has plenty of space and compatible components that will make it easy to upgrade for years to come. If you’re on the fence about this PC, don’t be. It is a great way to open the door to PC gaming. It is best for Gaming desktop under 900 tag.
iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310
This system features AMD Ryzen 5 3600 which is a great value for a performance CPU that will help run any triple AAA at great frame rates. It paired up with AMD Radeon RX 5500XT, this GPU is no slouch but instead is one great workhorse to help get you the FPS you want in all games out now.
- System: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Turbo); 8GB DDR4 RAM; 240GB SSD; Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT 4GB dedicated graphics card; VR ready; Display connectors: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0; 2 x USB 2.0; 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000; Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case; 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included; 16 Color RGB lighting case; generic keyboard & mouse no bloatware
- Warranty: 1-year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support; Assembled in the U.S.A
Pros and Cons of iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310
1,099 People Bought it so far and gave an average Ratings of 4.5 out of 5.
Very impressed so far. Everything from the cables to the keyboard and mouse, to the quality of the hardware, to the ease of unboxing and set up. Couldn’t be happier.
SkyTech Blaze II
The Skytech Blaze II packs a powerful punch. A solid gaming PC with a 6-Core Ryzen 5 2600 handles multi-thread loads while the powerfully capable Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 video card cranks out high frames. The Blaze II, one of the best pre-built PCs for gaming, makes short work out of AAA titles and competitive multiplayer at solid 1080p, HD+, and 4K resolutions.
- Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4GHz (3.9 GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 500G SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD | A320M Motherboard
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 Video Card | 8 GB Gaming Memory DDR4 3000 with Heat Spreader | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- PCIe AC Wi-Fi with Antenna | No bloatware | 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports, 2 x USB 2.0 | HD Audio and Mic | Free RGB Keyboard & Mouse
- 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Powered by 550 Watt Power Supply | Skytech mATX Mid-Tower Tempered Glass Case
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assemble in the USA | This Powerful Gaming PC Capable to Run Any of Your Favorite Game at 1080P High to Ultra Resolution with 60+ FPS Such As Apex Legends, Fortnite, Player Unknown Battleground (PUBG), Overwatch, CS:GO, Battlefield V, Anthem, The Division 2, and More.
Pros and Cons of SkyTech Blaze II
1,425 People Bought it so far and gave an average Ratings of 4.5 out of 5.
All in all, it’s a solid PC, nothing fantastic. Upgrades are definitely needed out of the box (larger storage, more memory). As I said, it’s a great option if you want something fast and don’t feel like looking around.
ROG Strix GL10DH
ROG Strix GL10 is a Windows 10 gaming desktop that delivers phenomenal gaming experiences powered by an AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 processor and GeForce GTX graphics. The brand new Armoury Crate utility gives you easy access to system settings and even allows you to customize Aura Sync lighting.
ROG Strix GL10 delivers stable performance with smooth gameplay and vivid visuals. It’s ideal for gaming at Full HD resolution, and the results speak for themselves.
Strix GL10DH features DTS Headphone:X technology to deliver immersive high-fidelity 7.1-channel virtual surround-sound for home theater-quality audio through headphones.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3400G Octa-core processor (4M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB graphics (1x HDMI, 1x DP, 1x DVI)
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz RAM | Windows 10 Home | Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- 7.1 Virtual Surround front-panel audio with DTS:HeadphoneX
- Game your way with customizable ASUS Aura Sync RGB chassis lighting and transparent side panel
- Front I/O: 2x USB 3.2 (Gen 1), 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- Rear I/O: 2x USB 3.2 (Gen 2), 4x UXB 3.2 (Gen 1), 1x Mic, 1x Line Out, 1x Line In, 1x Ethernet, 1x HDMI-out
Pros and Cons of ROG Strix GL10DH
44 People Bought it so far and gave an average Ratings of 4.3 out of 5.
It can handle games like bendy and the ink machine with no lag at highest quality settings. Overall a beast pc. Looks great too. The fan is not very loud and it was a quick easy setup.
iBUYPOWER Pro Revolt 2 9330
With a unique chassis, our Revolt 2 9330 features a Compact Form Factor and unique design aesthetic compared to many traditional PCs. The Revolt 2 is designed with an easy access SSD front panel input to easily upgrade your storage for future use.
- System: Intel i5 10600K 4.10GHz (4.8GHz Max Turbo) | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 240GB SSD | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | VR Ready | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case | 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included | 16 Color RGB Lighting Case | Free iBuyPower Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No Bloatware
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor + Free Lifetime US Tech Support | Assembled in the U.S.A
Pros and Cons of iBUYPOWER Pro Revolt 2 9330
7 People Bought it so far and gave an average Ratings of 3.8 out of 5.
Pretty nice set up for someone just starting up, The PC is pretty smooth and easy to upgrade. The PSU might be a problem here as I don’t know which company it is and they didn’t even mention it in the description.
Acer Nitro 50
The powerful Nitro 50 desktop delivers an iconic gaming experience courtesy of the many awesome features inside, including its 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER graphics,
You quickly see why the Nitro 50 delivers a knockout blow to the competition, Dominate the battlefield with Acer’s Nitro 50 gaming desktop.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10400F 6-Core Processor (Up to 4. 3GHz) | 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory (expandable to 64GB) | 512GB NVMe M. 2 SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Graphics with 6GB of GDDR6 Video Memory (1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI Port & 1 – DVI Port)
- DTS X: Ultra Audio | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax | Realtek 8118AS Dragon 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 – USB 3. 2 (Type C) Gen 2 Port (Up to 10Gbps) (Front) | 1 – USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Port (Front) | 4 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 Port (Rear) | 2 – USB 2. 0 ports (Rear)
- Keyboard and Mouse Included
Pros and cons of Acer Nitro 50
This Gaming desktop is new on Amazon, so there is no rating or sale at the moment but i update this section when it happens.
If you are to go through the user reviews of this Acer Gaming Desktop Computer you would see that most of them are more than happy about using this PC. It is best Gaming desktop under 900
MSI MPG Trident 3 10SI-002US
- System: Intel Core i5-10400F | Intel H410 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 512GB SSD | 1TB HDD | WIN 10
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 1660 SUPER AERO ITX OC |1 x HDMI |1 x Display Ports | 1 x DL-DVI-D
- Special Features: Fan Cooler | Gaming GK30 Keyboard | Gaming GM11 Mouse
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi Built In
Pros and cons of MSI MPG Trident 3 10SI-002US
35 people bought this pc and gave an average rating of 4.2 out of 5.
Not just for gaming. But this PC can be hooked up to a Smart TV for some full-scale gaming fun. Has a neat adjustable colorful changing keyboard, mouse and the PC is a light show. So it’s fun, Great for use with things like Microsoft Office.
Things to consider before buying Gaming desktop under 900
This is the most important feature to consider. You must check for the powerful processor. If it is strong and powerful then you don’t need to upgrade your computer soon.
Also, check for the compatibility of the processor as it should be compatible with the motherboard.
When we talk about gaming graphic card always comes into the picture. The processor can handle the average games but a GPU upgrade can make a tremendous difference.
RAM stands for random access memory. Your RAM should be at least 8GB of RAM is the common one for modern gaming.
Storage space is another important factor. As you can choose between two options such as SSD or HDD. Here SSD is fast and expensive while HDD is slow and cheap.
Apart from a few negative points, I found all of these good products prior to their prices but if you ask me to choose then I would go with CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme Gaming Desktop because it provides a better gaming experience as well as all other stuff that normal people do in browsing, rendering videos and enjoy movies as well.
More Gaming Desktops: http://techthebite.com/category/gaming-pc-build-parts/
That’s it from this Gaming desktop under 900 Blog, Keep visiting for tech, gaming, and tutorial updates.