Dual Dash cam Review – VAVA Dual 1920x1080P FH – Front and Rear dash camera. The best Dash Cam of 2020?, Let’s find out on this Article.
Dual Dash cam
Let’s First start with Main Features;
- Dual 1080P Dash Cam: The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or Single front camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440P@30fps video resolution.
- Dash cam with night vision: Utilize Sony sensor improves Exmor R’s low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments and Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- day or night.
- Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP: With built-in Wi-Fi and VAVA Dash App (on Google or APP store), easily access to configure, live stream, playback, download, and share incredible HD video to social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Loop recording: Seamless Loop recording will be automatically activated when starting the engine. Recorded videos are saved in 1, 2, or 3-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism. Support up to 128GB card( Class 10). Note: The 128GB Card not Included.
- Compact Design & Super Easy Installation: Low-profile design allows the VAVA Dashcam to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead; When plugged in, operates at 14°F-122°F. Using battery power (for the parking monitor), operates at 32°F-158°F.
|Image Sensor||Sony IMX291|
|Lens||F/1.8, Real 155°|
|Storage||Up to 128GB MicroSD Card|
|GPS Logger||Built in|
|Microphone & Speaker||Built in|
|Battery & Charging||Built in battery|
|Wifi & APP||Buitt-in Wifi & “VAVA Dash” APP|
|Customer Rating||4.4 out of 5 stars (1128)|
|Item Dimensions||7.71 x 7.32 x 2.83 inches|
Dual Dash cam Review
After trying many dash cams I think I found my favorite one. The VAVA is a perfect blend of simplicity and utility. They provide you with all the tools you need to install the camera in a super clean and tidy way. Lots of cabling provided so you won’t run short. So whether you have a Miata or a Denali, you’ll be good.
The app is really well design and when connected you can see both cameras with a picture in picture setup. But when reviewing footage you will get a separate clip for the front and the back which is super handy. Install is just a little time consuming since you need to take time to map out where you will send the wire but it’s straight forward.
The fact that there is no screen also is a nice thing in my opinion since it’s not a distraction and one less thing for thieves to look for. It simply looks like a part of the mirror assemble.
The system powers on automatically and records with an audible sound and the camera is connected with a magnet. That is one of my favorite features. So if you do happen to leave your car in a sketchy area, you can quickly detach the camera and put it in the glove box. Also, it allowed it to swivel if you need to quickly change the angle of the camera. Very solid setup.
I think what will be the most worth it to me is to have a separate camera for the interior of my car, and one that works completely through my phone.
As I said, having this camera is better than not having this camera. You would never think you needed a camera until you get in an accident that is not your fault and is blamed on you. So go ahead and get this to start with.
|You Save:||$15.00 (10%)|