Dji Osmo Pocket is one of best looking 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer with Integrated Camera 12 MP 1/2.3. With that respect, I decided to give a review of it.
You May Check: Dji mavic 2 pro review
DJI Osmo Pocket
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: as the smallest 3-axis stabilized handheld camera DJI has ever designed, the compact and intelligent OSMO pocket turns any moment into a cinematic memory
- AMAZINGLY POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: OSMO pocket snaps photos in stunning detail, thanks to a 1/2. 3-Inch sensor, 80° FOV, and F/2. 0 aperture. It can also shoot 4K/60Fps video at 100Mbps and photos at 12 MP with a Pixel size of 1. 55 μm for footage worth sharing every time
- CREATIVE: Osmo Pocket can be connected to your phone for vlog and steaming. YouTube, TikTok, Streamlabs.
- A VARIETY OF FUNCTIONS: Osmo Pocket features a variety of functions that allow you to create even more creative content including: ActiveTrack, FaceTrack, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Pano, NightShot, Story Mode
- COMPATIBILITY: DJI Mimo App requires iOS 10.0, Android 7.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, S10, S9 Plus, S9, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Note 8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 9 Pro, Mate 9, Honor 10, Honor 9, Vivo NEX, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, Mi 8, Mi 6, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 2
- 3-Axis Gimbal.
- Single-Handed Design.
- Universal Port.
- Incredibly Small, Truly Smooth.
|Product Type||Handheld Camera|
|Camera||12M, 1/2.3” CMOS|
|Osmo Grip Tripd||✘|
|Osmo Carrying Case||✘|
DJI Osmo Pocket Review
- You get a folding design.
- Stabilisation is Solid.
- Smallest hand-held 3-Axis Gimbals with its own 4k/60 Fps camera.
- Special effects.
- Very good tracking and follow mode.
- Easy to flip between portrait and landscape modes.
- You get Excellent value.
- Re-balancing lacks.
- No live streaming option.
- No proper versions you get in IOS AND Android App.
The dynamic range could be better but being such a small device, the performance is quite admirable. So, as you can no doubt gather, I am very impressed with this camera. Hats off to DJI for producing such a brilliant product. It certainly ticks all of the boxes as far as I am concerned and I love it.
Customer Rating on Amazon
You need the DJI Mimo app.
Download the DJI Mimo app and log in with your DJI account. Instructions will be shown automatically in DJI Mimo to guide you through the activation process after the first connection.
It can shoot 1080p 30 fps video continuously for 140 minutes.
What is the maximum usb memory capacity i can use?
256GB Is Recommended.
More Amazon Products: http://techthebite.com/category/amazon-products/
That’s it from this Blog, Keep visiting for tech, gaming and tutorial updates.