Yes, I provide Dji mavic mini review on this blog which available online for around $399.00 without a package. You can get with Combo-deal around $499.00.
You May Check: 6/12 – 6/21 DJI Father’s Day for US,CA
Dji mavic mini
|Dji Mavic Mini Without Combo||$399.00|
|Dji Mavic Combo||$499.00|
Let provide you guys first it’s features here:
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary.
- Weighing less than 0.55lbs / 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government.
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, Ultra-smooth footage.
- Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- DJI Fly App requires iOS v10.0, Android v6.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9+, S9 , S8+, S8, S7 edge, S7, S6, Note9, Note8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 10, nova 5, nova 4, nova 3e, nova 2, Honor 8X, 10, 9, 20 Pro, Magic 2, Mi 8, MIX 2S, MIX 2, Redmi Note 5, Oppo Find X, R15, Vivo NEX, X27, X21, X20A, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, LG V20, LG G6.
Dji mavic mini review
- Low cost of entry.
- Includes remote control.
- Excellent battery life.
- Crisp 2.7K video and 12MP photos.
- Gimbal stabilization.
- Automated cinematic camera movements.
- Find My Drone feature.
- Doesn’t require federal registration.
- Some connectivity issues in testing.
- Omits obstacle detection sensors.
- No 24fps video option.
- Doesn’t support Raw or HDR images.
The fly more combo for $100 more is hands down worth the extra money ($399 vs $499). If you ordered the missing items separate, you’d be paying significantly more, so it’s a great deal.
DJI claims you can reach a distance of 2 ½ miles in the United States (FCC), however anyone in the US can expect about 1 ½ miles of range under normal flight conditions.
DJI claims this will fly off one fully charged battery for 30 minutes! While this claim is under perfect & windless conditions, I would say you can expect about 20-25 minutes on a typical flight.
Max Speed (near sea level, no wind)
13 m/s (S), 8 m/s (P), 4 m/s (C)
•Max Ascent Speed
4 m/s (S), 2 m/s (P), 1.5 m/s (C)
•Max Descent Speed
3 m/s (S), 1.8 m/s (P), 1 m/s (C)
While the drone does come in at 148/149 grams (including SD card) and does not require registration in the United States, be warned if you add ANYTHING to this drone (maybe even a sticker) you run the risk of breaking the law if it reaches 250 grams if it is not registered. Note, that if you use the propeller guards you will be way over the 250 gram weight limit.
DJI Mavic Mini battery’s are rated for 200 cycles. It is not recommended to continue use after 200 cycles.
Dis/charge the battery to 40%-60% if it will not be used for 10 days or more, as it can greatly extend the battery life.
Drone Battery Options:
• 2400 mAh (90 min recharge time)
• 1100 mAh (50 min recharge time)
Controller Battery Option:
•2600 mAh (120min recharge time)
Dji mavic mini battery
You can get Dji Mavic Mini Battery Package from here:
Dji mavic mini accessories
You can get Dji mavic mini accessories from here:
More Amazon Products: http://techthebite.com/category/amazon-products/
That’s it from this Dji mavic mini review Blog, Keep visiting for tech, gaming and tutorial updates.