Today I provided details Regarding Dji Mavic Air 2 which is now released today. The Mavic Air 2 is expected to ship May 11.
DJI Mavic Air Quadcopter with Remote Controller – Onyx Black: https://amzn.to/35cVw03
Specification, Price and Availability
The Dji Mavic Air 2 will be coming in two Configuration. Some Tech Blogs Said; the Standard Package Covers the drone, one battery, and the remote control and its price would be $799. The Other one with Combo Deal Covers all items of Standard package with shoulder bag, ND filters, charging hub, and three batteries and its price will cost you around $988.
- Size (folded): 7.1 x 3.8 x 3.3 inches.
- Size (unfolded): 9.96 x 7.2 x 3 inches.
- Weight: 570 grams (1.25 pounds)
- Max video resolution: 4K/60 fps.
- Photo sensor: 1/2 inch, 12MP.
- Flight time: 34 minutes.
- FAA registration: Required.
What is its Pros
- It Can Easily Fly
- Compact and Folding Design
- Battery Life Increased
- Best video Quality and Great stills.
What is its Cons
- It’s Camera Feed Shutters Sometimes.
- There is no Screen on the controller.