Are you looking to buy Dell i5675-7806BLU-PUS Inspiron Gaming PC Desktop 5680, Have you found the best deal yet?
No, if still you are in pending mode and looking for the best review and Price then you are in right place, let’s hop in.
Gaming desktop engineered with an 8th Gen Intel Core processor, VR-Ready graphics, and a striking design built for optimal cooling and powerful performance.
You May Check: ROG Strix GL10DH Review
- Intel Core i7 8700 (6-Core/12-thread, 12MB Cache, 4.6GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology)
- 8GB 2400MHz DDR4,
- 128 GB M.2 [SATA] (SSD) Boot + 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD 6GB/s storage, No Optical Drive
- Nvidia GTX 1060 graphics card
- Be more productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done
Dell Inspiron 5680 Specifications
|Specifications||Dell Inspiron 5680|
|Dimensions||17.23 x 8.5 x 18.07 inches|
|CPU Model||Intel Core i7 8700 (6-Core/12-thread, 12MB Cache, 4.6GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology)|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060|
|Storage||128 GB M.2 [SATA] (SSD) Boot + 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD 6GB/s storage, No Optical Drive|
|Hard Drive Rotational Speed||7200 RPM|
|Ports & Slots||1. Audio Combo Jack | 2. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (2) | 3. USB 2.0 Type-A (2) | 4. Display Port out | 5. 1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port | 6. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type (4) | 7. USB 2.0 Type-A (2) | 8. 7.1ch and Microphone Port | 9. HDMI Port | 10. Additional Display Port Out (3)|
Dell Inspiron 5680 Review
It is decent desktop for 1080p gaming but not phenomenal who does provide fun and also comes with some negative things, Let discuss them in detail below.
- Setup is a piece of cake.
- Plugging the unit intakes seconds.
- Bootup is pretty quick from the included M.2 128GB SSD included.
- The sound signature from this PC is quiet in some ways, and a tad objectionable in others.
- 8th Gen CPU.
- 4 RAM slots.
- The case is certainly well built.
- 4.3 Ratings on Amazon.
- 460W power supply, so you cant make upgrade your GPU at this point, you need to upgrade PSU for that.
- 1060 GPU is old now for the time we live in but it does provide great gaming performance for a few modern series games.
The case is certainly well built, and removing one side to get inside is just two small Phillips screws away. I’d have preferred thumb-screws, but this is a minor complaint. The side that comes off feels like it’s built like a tank. Very weighty, and not at all flimsy.
- Audio Combo Jack
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (2)
- USB 2.0 Type-A (2)
- Display Port out
- 1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type (4)
- USB 2.0 Type-A (2)
- 7.1ch and Microphone Port
- HDMI Port
- Additional Display Port Out (3)
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 18.07″ (458.86mm)
- Depth: 17.23″ (437.53mm)
- Width: 8.5″ (216mm)
- Starting Weight: 30.27lbs (13.742kg)
Dell i5860-5824 gaming desktop is a decent-enough desktop for 1080p gaming, but it’s not phenomenal.
GPU: The GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies, making it the perfect choice for the latest high-definition games. Powered by NVIDIA Pascal—the most advanced GPU architecture ever created—the GeForce GTX 1060 delivers brilliant performance that opens the door to virtual reality and beyond.
Cpu: High-powered 8th Generation processing: With Intel 8th Generation i7-8700 processors deliver exceptional performance and headroom for split-second responsiveness and powerful multitasking capabilities.
RAM: It covers you with 8GB DDR4 Memory which is quite enough for few games but I recommended 16GB at least for modern gaming and rendering.
Best Dell Inspiron Desktops
Check Other Recommended Gaming Desktops
- Skytech Azure ST-AZURE-0047
- Skytech Prism II
- HP Pavilion i5-9400F
- iBUYPOWER Element MR 9320
- iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310
- Skytech Shiva Ryzen 5 2600
- Top 10 Gaming Desktops under 1500
- Dell Inspiron 3880 desktop review
- MSI Codex R 10TG-021US Review
- iBUYPOWER Snowblind S19 Review
Overall, this is a good PC. It’s not remarkable, though, and I really just do not like Founders Edition GPUs. In addition, the blue LEDs are a little garish in my eyes, though perhaps they can be disconnected. It’s not like you can see into the case anyway, so it’s just light for the sake of light.
More Gaming Desktops: http://techthebite.com/category/pc-components/
That’s it from this dell Inspiron 5680 Review Blog, Keep visiting for tech, gaming, and tutorial updates.