The Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E incorporates Cooler Master’s Dual Chamber Pump, 120 millimeter Fan, and RGB Controller to control the lighting effects.
With its matt black styling, braided cabling and RGB lighting effects, the LC240E RGB is a Cooler Master original design and enables a colorful and great performing entry into liquid cooling. Reliability, performance and quiet operation are ensured by its unique Dual Chamber Pump and twin 120mm fan design.
Whether you’re building new or just upgrading, it’s easy to install on the latest Intel or AMD systems and 240mm radiator fits many performance PC chassis.
Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E
- Liquid cooling system: The Cooler Master LC240E delivers efficient cooing with our dual pump 120-millimeter fans; It keeps your system running effectively, even in the high load times; Airflow: 66.7 CFM; Noise level: 31.5 decibels.
- Dual-chamber: Our low profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology.
- 120-millimeter fans: Silent cooling at an efficient rate.
- Sleeved tubing: Reinforced FEP tubing to keeps the tube kink-free and the liquid flowing to your CPU.
- RGB controller: This allows you to customize colors and light effects.
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
- Dual Dissipation Pump.
- Double FEP Tubing.
- RGB 120 mm Fan & Pump.
- Low-Resistance 240 mm Radiator.
- Library Quiet < 15 dBA.
- Universal Mounting Kit.
- RGB Controller and 1-to-3 RGB Splitter Cable Included.
Dual Dissipation Pump
Our low-profile dual chamber pump delivers performance leaps over single-chamber pump designs.
Double FEP Tubing
FEP makes for durable yet flexible tubing, while the mesh outer sleeve creates a premium look.
Low-Resistance 240 mm Raditator
Beautifully designed to maximize cooling surface area.
Built sturdy, keeping vibrations and rattle to nearly inaudible levels.
|Radiator Dimensions – L x W x H||277 x 119.6 x 27 mm||277 x 119.6 x 27 mm|
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 2066, 2011-v3, 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150 — AMD AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1||Intel LGA 2066, 2011-v3, 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775 — AMD AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1|
|LED (Fan & Pump)||RGB||Addressable-RGB (ARGB)|
|Tubing Material||Sleeved FEP||Sleeved FEP|
|Max TDP||130 W||230 W|
|Fan Type||2x MasterFan MF120mm RGB||2x MasterFan MF120mm Addressable-RGB|
|Fan Noise Level||6–31.5 dBa||6–30 dBa|
|Controller Type||RGB Controller||ARGB Controller|
|Pump Chamber||Dual Chamber||Dual Chamber|
Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E has great performance that is comparable to much expensive liquid coolers. Especially considering it comes with AM4 brackets included in the box.
Only thing negative about this is the manual. There aren’t any clear written instructions, only pictures. It gets difficult to follow the pictures as they are not labeled. Other than that it is worth getting.
More Amazon Products: http://techthebite.com/category/amazon-products/
That’s it from this charcoal face masks Blog, Keep visiting for tech, gaming, and tutorial updates.