Bose Solo 5 review, The Bose Solo 5 is a one-piece soundbar that brings noticeably better sound to all your favorite TV programs. It’s engineered to help clearly reproduce everything from dialogue to details.
Bose Solo 5 Specs
|Model Name||Solo 5|
|Item Weight||3.7 Pounds|
- A single soundbar provides better sound quality compared to your TV alone.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out.
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices.
- One connection to your TV.
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more.
Bose Solo 5 Review
- Enjoy richer soundtracks and effects, and deeper bass.
- Advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Flexible placement.
- Setup is a snap.
- Universal remote.
- Easily increase or decrease the bass at the touch of a button on the remote.
- Bit pricey.
- Sound output suitable for a small room.
- Narrow Soundfield.
- Lacks in few things and not very dynamic.
4.4 out of 5.
Bose Solo 5 Vs Bose Solo 15 series II
|Bose Solo 5 TV sound system||Bose Solo 15 series II TV sound system|
|Streams music via Bluetooth||✓||✓|
|Wall mounted possibility||✓||X|
|Customer Rating||4.4 out of 5 stars (12001)||4.5 out of 5 stars (628)||4.5 out of 5 stars (5512)||4.4 out of 5 stars (6295)|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||WORLD WIDE STEREO||IPC-STORE✅||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, wireless||Bluetooth, HDMI, Auxillary||HDMI, Wireless||HDMI ARC/Optical/Bluetooth/IR pass-through/USB/AUX|
|Item Dimensions||3.40 x 21.50 x 2.80 inches||4.02 x 23.38 x 2.21 inches||3.22 x 35.43 x 2.15 inches||36.20 x 3.90 x 2.50 inches|
|Item Weight||3.70 lbs||6.61 lbs||3.90 lbs||17.60 lbs|
|Speaker Type||Soundbar||Soundbar||Soundbar||Soundbar and Subwoofer|
Apart from a few negative points, I found This product is valuable edition to your tv lounge because it Provides:
- The sound is very crisp and precise.
- Speech is very clear.
- Volume is more than adequate.
- No floor-thumping sub-bass.