Are you a college-going student and looking for the best budget-Friendly Laptop which solves your tensions regarding Assignments, Projects and sometimes you guys want entertainment, If you do so, then you are in the right place because we cover the Best Laptops for college students under 500.
You May Check: Chuwi GemiBook 13 review
Best Laptops for college students under 500
- Best Sleek & stylish design Laptop: Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop
- Best Budget Chromebook: Samsung Chromebook Plus V2
- Best backlit keyboard laptop: Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
- Best Chromebook for students: ASUS Chromebook C202 Laptop
- Best everyday tasks laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14″ Laptop
Top 5 Laptops for college students under 500
1 – Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- High performance laptop: The Chromebook S330 is equipped with a MediaTek MTK8173C Processor, Chrome OS, 4 GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC 5.1 and so much more
- Sleek and stylish design: Sleek, stylish and secure, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 is less than one inch thin and 3.3 pounds light with a 14-inch FHD display. Perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- Powerful processing: Perfect for all your daily computing needs, The Lenovo Chromebook S330 delivers a host of performance features. Enjoy powerful processing for daily tasks, LPDDR3 memory for multitasking, eMMC storage for quick boot-ups, fast software loading and additional 100 GB of cloud storage via Google Drive
- Built to connect us: Full I/O support comes standard on the laptop computer with USB-C, micro SD and USB 3.0 for effortless connectivity. Further, this Chromebook also features powerful 2 x 2 Wi-Fi ac with Bluetooth 4.1, a 720p webcam and two 2W speaker systems for effortless collaboration, all supported via a suite of collaborative apps via Chrome OS
Faster, simpler, and more secure, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 brings the latest Chromebook features to you—housed in a sleek, stylish, and durable slim laptop chassis in Business Black. Bringing the latest multimedia in high definition, this Chromebook features an FHD display that is near-edgeless, for effortless enjoyment of your favorite multimedia content.
Never slowing down and always up to date, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 offers the latest in digital security while delivering perfect day-to-day performance via powerful processing with integrated graphics, EMC storage, and DDR3 memory, all with up to 10 hours of battery life.
1,586 People Bought it so far and gave an average Ratings of 4.3 out of 5 on Amazon.
Great Value for Quality Chromebook.
2 – Samsung Chromebook Plus V2
- Aspect Ratio:16:10
- LIGHTWEIGHT 2-in-1 DESIGN At just under 3 pounds, the Chromebook Plus is incredibly lightweight. You can easily fold it into tablet mode for comfortable viewing and browsing
- BUILT-IN PEN Experience the power of the incredibly precise built-in pen that never needs charging. It's always ready to write, sketch, edit, magnify and even take screenshots
- DUAL CAMERA Fold your laptop into tablet mode to capture clear shots and even zoom in for a closer look with the revolutionary 13MP world-facing camera with autofocus
- CHROME OS AND GOOGLE PLAY STORE Create, explore and browse on a bigger screen with the tools you use every day —all on the secure Chrome OS
Get more done anywhere, anytime, with the lightweight 2-in-1 Chromebook Plus. Stay on top of your projects with the built-in pen, dual camera, and full Google experience right at your fingertips and cross more off your list without slowing down with a powerful battery and Intel processor.
1,873 People Bought it so far and gave an average Ratings of 4.4 out of 5 on Amazon.
This is perfect for studying or secondary device and chrome os is excellent and speedy.
3 – Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
Acer Aspire 5 A515-43-R19L comes with these high-level specs AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache), Windows 10 in S mode, 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics, 4GB DDR4 Memory, 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD, True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.
Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 4.0, Back-lit Keyboard, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, up to 7.5-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only) (NX.HG8AA.001).
20,923 People Bought it so far and gave an average Ratings of 4.6 out of 5 on Amazon.
This laptop is a good choice for basic computing needs.
4 – ASUS Chromebook C202 Laptop
- Ready for drops and spills with rugged construction with reinforced rubber guards, easy grip handles, and a spill resistant keyboard
- Lightweight 2.65 pound body and rugged construction that can be dropped from 3.9 feet so you can take it anywhere without disruption
- 11.6 inches HD 1366x768 anti-glare display, with 180 degree hinge for easy viewing
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, upto 2.48 GHz) for fast and snappy performance
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM; 16GB flash storage; No CD or DVD drive; Power adapter: Input: 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal. Output : 19 V DC, 2.1 A, 40 W
ASUS Chromebook C202 Laptop Comes with C202SA-YS02, 11.6″ HD+ (1366768), Matte, Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz, 4GB DDR3L, Intel HD, 16GB EEMC + TPM, Chrome OS, 802.11ac, HD Webcam, and Bluetooth 4.2 support WIDI.
5,220 People Bought it so far and gave an average Ratings of 4.3 out of 5 on Amazon.
This laptop is Best Chromebook for students who wants to have entertainment in spare times.
5 – Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14″ Laptop
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dopoundsy Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast and powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
- Connect with ease using Bluetooth 4.1, up to 2x2 Wi-Fi 5, three USB ports, and HDMI
With the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14-inch laptop, you’ll enjoy the powerful performance for all types of everyday tasks. Whether you’re working from your home office, a student who needs a lightweight laptop for school, or just need a great entry-level Windows computer for entertainment, video chats, and other day-to-day uses, this practical notebook is engineered for long-lasting performance.
Powered by the new Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics, you’ll get multi-core processing power to help you get more things done faster.
Expect more from your entertainment with the IdeaPad 3 laptop. The 14-inch full HD screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution delivers beautiful image clarity. Narrow bezels on both sides of the display eliminate clutter and help deliver a cleaner, more immersive visual experience.
Plus, you’ll enjoy crystal-clear sound through two speakers with Dolby Audio Take this handy, portable laptop with you everywhere to enjoy videos, streaming music, and much more. Q-Control lets you easily switch between “Max modes” for faster performance and “battery saving mode” for a quieter user experience.
2,178 People Bought it so far and gave an average Ratings of 4.5 out of 5 on Amazon.
This laptop is one of Best Laptops for college students under 500 in 2021.
Buying Guide for Best Laptops for college students under 500
First of all, For the students who wants to get best-friendly-Budget Laptop for their basic needs have now choices here on this blog with 5 Laptops under 500. It’s all now depend on your choice as i provided basic details about all these laptops.
As long as Budget Concerns, We provide you the best laptops from 250$ Range to 500$ Range, Make sure which suits you well and go for it.
There are plenty Brands introduced in this article which are best for their features and those are:
- Lenovo Chromebooks
- Samsung Chromebooks
- Acer Laptops
- ASUS Chromebooks
- Lenovo IdeaPad Laptops
The Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop comes with 4 GB LPDDR3 Ram, While Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 got 4GB as well and Acer Aspire 5 has a 4GB DDR4 option, While ASUS Chromebook C202 Laptop covers 4 GB DDR3 RAM. The last one on the list is Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14″ Laptop which provides 8GB DDR4 Ram which is more than other choices provided in the article.
Apart from a few negative points, I found all of these good products prior to their prices but if you ask me to choose then I would go with Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14″ Laptop Because it is Best everyday tasks laptop for the students and office workers as well. This laptop is very light, portable, fast, and powerful and the Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics is more than capable of handling light gaming, 1080p editing, Unity/Unreal/Blender rendering, and absolutely blazes through everyday tasks.
Gaming Laptops: http://techthebite.com/category/laptops/