We cover 5 Best Graphics Card Under 300 dollars which are really the best choices for you at this price tag, lets have a look at the top 5 Graphics Card which we provided further in the article.
You May Check: Best Gaming desktop under 900
Best Graphics Card Under 300 dollars
List Of The Best Graphics Card Under $300
- Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 2GB Graphic Card
- Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 Graphic Card
- VisionTek Radeon RX 560 4GB Graphic Card
- XFX RX-460P4DFG5 AMD Radeon 4GB Graphics Card
- Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics Card
Best Graphics Cards under 300 dollars from Nvidia
#1 – Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 2GB Graphic Cards and Support PCI Express 2.0 X8 Bus Interface. Graphic Cards GV-N710D5-2GL
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory Interface
- Core Clock：954MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-I/ HDMI
- Support PCI Express 2. 0 x8 bus interface
#2 – Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 GV-N1030D5-2GL Low Profile 2G Computer Graphics Card
- Core clock (MHertz): 1506 in OC mode and 1468 in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 150 millimeter card length; Power requirement: 300 watts
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Form factor: Low profile
#3 – VisionTek Radeon RX 560 4GB GDDR5 4M 4K Graphics Card, 4 Mini DisplayPort, 7.1 Surround Sound, PCI Express, Low-Profile GPU, ATX & SFF (901278)
- Quad 4K display setup - Power up to 4 displays simultaneously through a single PC in cinematic 4K quality (4096 x 2160 Max @ 60Hz) great for multi-display walls restaurant TVs public venues healthcare or even convenience store monitors with AMD Eyefinity technology
- 4GB GDDR5 memory - 1500 MHz Memory Clock and 1175 MHz GPU Clock (PCIe x 16) with a 128-bit Memory interface, active adapters are needed for video output
- Pci Express 3 0 - 1x16 PCIe 3 0 lane slot available on the motherboard is required
- Independently powered - bus-powered 75W Max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 350W PC power supply is required)
- VisionTek provides a 3-year limited warranty if you register your product within the first 30 days of purchase
#4 – XFX RX-460P4DFG5 AMD Radeon 4GB GDDR5 DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card
- Chipset: AMD Radeon ax 460
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Max. Resolution: 4096 x 2160, support 6x Display monitors
- Input: 6 Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, Display port
- 400W system power supply requirement
#5 – Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
- Digital Max Resolution:7680 x 4320
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz.Avoid using unofficial software
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
Review and Guide for Graphics Card Under 300
Review of Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 2GB Graphic Card:
Keep reasonable expectations and you will not be disappointed. If you are looking to game, move on. This card cannot handle any modern games at a reasonable frame rate. However, if you are looking for a budget card to stream 1080p video, maybe do some light video editing this card is more than enough.
If you have integrated graphics and wonder if a card like this will boost performance, one word “YES.”
It also includes a low profile bracket, and sips power.
16 Best Graphics card for under $300
Review of Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 Graphic Card
As to the more physical nature of the card- wow, is it tiny. Less than half the size of my replaced R7 250, probably a quarter of the size of the 1070 in my main computer. Far lighter as well.
Installation was simple, as it only draws power directly from the PCI slot/motherboard. Speaking of power- this thing barely draws any. Can’t recall exactly, but I know that it’s a minuscule amount. As long as you have a 300-350W power supply, you’ll be fine.
Be warned- given the size, this card only produces ONE DVI port and ONE HDMI port. That’s it. Just something to think about. I was a bit surprised they didn’t put a VGA slot on a card NVIDIA is touting as the answer to every budget gamer’s needs- but I digress. I suppose even HDMI-sporting monitors/TVs are cheap nowadays.
Card is whisper silent, although the first time I installed it, it spun hard and fast for a few minutes, and made considerable noise- don’t freak out if that happens. She has great thermals, but I do have an overkill cooling setup in this PC, so results there are probably skewed for the average person who isn’t obsessed with cooling.
Review of VisionTek Radeon RX 560 4GB Graphic Card
Great deal. Spent hours and hours looking for a decent graphics card for a pc I was building. This one popped up and went for it. Works great. Had an issues initially but tech support and amazon were quick to respond and we got it handled.
Review of XFX RX-460P4DFG5 AMD Radeon 4GB Graphics Card
it will play Heroes of the Storm on Ultra Settings (paired with an ssd and 16gb ram). It plays overwatch on slightly less settings but is still a great graphics card. For the money I would say it is excellent
Solid card so far after about a month of use.
Review of Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics Card
I chose this product as a secondary choice next to GTX 1060. I had my doubts about the seller but i was wrong. No mishaps r any sort of problems with delivery.
- The card comes Overclocked from Factory.
- It is an Asus product with 3 years Warranty.
- Looks Gorgeous and Stylish.
- The price is a little high.
Best graphics card under 300 dollars Review
The things you guys should cover when buy any graphics card:
- The processing speed
- The memory of card
- Resolution power
- Power consumption
- Graphics card design
- Price range
Apart from a few negative points, I found all of these good products prior to their prices but if you ask me to choose then I would go with Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics Card 1050 Ti 4GB Because it gives 3 years Warranty plus best in this price range tag, you can play games at medium settings at 1080P Resolution with good stable fps. It is best graphics card review 2021.
Here are some personal benchmarks that I took:
- Far Cry Primal | High preset: 55 FPS
- Rise of The Tombraider | High preset: 62.65
- Metro: Last Light | High preset:(SSAA & PhysX off) 63.66
- Shadows of Mordor | VERY High preset:70.24
- GTA 5 | High preset:(MSAA off) 72.35
- Witcher 3 | High preset: (Hair-Works off) 47
- DOOM (2016) | High preset: 55-80
- WOW | Preset #7: 42-100
- CS:GO | High preset:78-198
- Battlefield | High preset:42-64
- PUBG | High preset: 34-60 (40-90 low)
- Star Wars Battle-Front 2 (Beta) | High preset:48-63
- Shadow of War | High preset: 46 (61 @ Med)
- Destiny 2 | High preset: 51-103
- Ryzen 3 1200
- 8GB RAM
- 1050 ti 4GB
More Gaming Desktops: http://techthebite.com/category/gaming-pc-build-parts/
That’s it from this Best Graphics Card Under 300 dollars Blog, Keep visiting for tech, gaming, and tutorial updates.