Best Drawing Tablets for Beginners, If you haven’t make a mind yet, Then you are in the right place. We provided the top 10 Drawing Tablets on this blog.
Note: we may earn an affiliate commission when you buy through qualifying links.
Best Drawing Tablets for the Beginners
The Top 10 Drawing Tablets for the Beginners are discussed one by one below:
#1 Wacom CTL472K1A Graphic Drawing Tablet for Beginners
- Certified Works with Chromebook: The only drawing tablet that is certified to work with Chromebook for students, teachers and creators, One by Wacom is simple to use and set-up for any project
- Advanced Electro-Magnetic Pen Technology: Bring Your project and presentations to life with precision with pen technology matching your movement with precision for control and accuracy
- Natural Pen Experience: The included ergonomic 2048 pressure sensitive battery-free pen is responsive and easy to control, giving you the familiar pen-on-paper feel for drawing and creating
- Register your tablet to receive Education Software: Kami App (6-Months), and 3-months of Explain Everything, Pear Deck, & Limnu as well as Foxit PDF Editor for Education.
- Creative Software: Register your One by Wacom and receive a 3-month trial of Bluescape.
- Very simple and best for the Beginners, especially for kids.
- Better than cheaper tablets, like the XP-pen Star G640.
- The pen seems lightweight and battery-less.
- Very Durably Quality wise.
- Worth your penny.
- USB Cable is short.
- The Buttons on Pen Rattle Slightly.
4.5 out of 5.
#2 Wacom DTC133W0A Drawing Tablet for Beginners
- Wacom One Creative Pen Display: High definition creative pen display designed for creative hobbyists, visual thinkers, and anyone needing a second screen or bigger digital canvas for work or play
- Natural Pen Experience: The included ergonomic 4096 pressure sensitive battery-free pen is responsive and easy to control, giving you the familiar pen-on-paper feel that you are used to with precision
- Digital Freedom: See your imagination come to life in full color on a 13.3" HD screen. You can draw, edit photos and videos, or take notes just like you would with a pen and paper
- Includes Creative Software: Register your device to get Bamboo Paper Pro, Magma Studio, Bluescape, Affinity Photo, Affinity Publisher, Affinity Designer, & Skillshare for 3 months. Get Clip Studio Paint Pro (6-mos license Mac/PC, 3-mos license for Chromebook)
- Register your device to get education software: Kami App (12-Mos), Foxit PDF Editor for Education (12-Mos), and 3-mos of Explain Everything, Pear Deck, & Limnu.
- You get free access to Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom for perfecting images, Adobe Fresco for drawing/painting, Bamboo Paper Pro app for sketching, and Clip Studio Paint Pro for character creation.
- Easily Connected to Mac/PC/Android.
- Works like magic + you can Feel like pen & paper With no need for batteries or charging.
- Wacom One lets you capture ideas, create mind-maps, draw diagrams & share them with colleagues and friends.
- You can Drawing/Sketching Easily.
- Best for Distance Learning or Remote Working.
- Some Negative Reviews.
- Little Expensive.
4.5 out of 5.
#3 Wacom CTL4100 Drawing Tablet for Beginners
- Certified Works with Chromebook: Wacom is the only drawing tablet that is certified to work with Chromebook for students, teachers and creators, Intuos is simple to use and set-up for any project
- Customize Your Creative Process: The 4 ExpressKeys on the tablet are customizable to fit your style so you can program your favorite keyboard shortcuts and unlock your process and creativity
- Natural Pen Experience: The included ergonomic EMR 4096 pressure sensitive battery-free pen is light, responsive and easy to control; it feels like you are writing on paper
- Creative Software: Register your Intuos on your Mac/PC to receive Bluescape (3-Months), Skylum Luminar Neo (3-Months), Skillshare (3-Months), Clip Studio Paint Pro (2-years), Boris FX Optics (12 months) and try out Corel Painter Essentials 8 & Corel AfterShot Pro 3 for 90 days; Register with your Chromebook and receive Clip Studio Paint Pro (3-months)
- Education Software: Register your Intuos on your Mac/PC to receive Kami App (6-Months), and 3 months of Collaboard, Explain Everything, Pear Deck, & Limnu as well as Foxit PDF Editor for Education.
- Battery-free pen.
- Shortcut Keys.
- Easily Connect to macOS or Windows.
- Compatible with Android via OTG connector.
- CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO 2 year License-free.
- Corel Painter Essentials 7 90-day trial.
- Corel AfterShot Pro 3 90 day trial.
- Some users having Problem in using.
4.5 out of 5.
#4 UGEE M708 Drawing Tablet for Beginners
- LARGE SPACE TO RELEASE YOUR INSPIRATION: Large active area allows to release your inspiration on enough space and slim, sleek, super lightweight panel with compact design and delicate craftsmanship, offers a no delay or no chopping excellent drawing experience.
- PAPERY DRAWING EXPERIENCE: 8192 levels pressure sensitivity, the harder you press, the thicker and darker lines would be,the lines transition from thin to thick will be fluid and precisely under your control.The paper-like surface of the graphic tablet provides users with a more natural and realistic experience, just like drawing on the real paper.
- HUMANIZED DESIGN: 8 shortcut key(zoom in/out, brush size +/-, undo, hand, brush, eraser), support both left-handed and right-handed users. You can set default according to personal habits. Ease of operation saving more time.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MULTIPLE SYSTEMS: This graphics tablet is compatible with Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Linux and Mac OS 10.10 or above (Not Compatible with Chrome). Also compatible with Adobe Photoshop / Photoshop CC / Illustrator / LightRoom / Corel Painter / Autodesk MAYA / Pixologic ZBrush / Macromedia Flash / Comic Studio / SAI and etc.drawing software.
- EASY TO SET UP: User-friendly for right and left hand user with the pen holder, ideal for professional artist, newbie designer and amateur hobbyist in all ages, provides One-year warranty service and clock customer service.
- 266 RPS Report Rate.
- More natural and realistic experience.
- Compatible with many drawing software.
- 8 Customizable Shortcut Keys.
- 8192 Levels of Pressure Sensitivity.
- Good price to quality ratio.
- 1 AAA battery must Require to Charge Pen.
- Scratch Easily as compared to its competitors.
- No tilt sensitivity.
- No Eraser available in Pen.
4.4 out of 5.
#5 Wacom Cintiq 22 Drawing Tablet for Beginners
- New Class of Creative Pen Display: Optimized feature set for creative starters provides HD clarity and ergonomic design that allows you to take your creative ideas and illustrations to the next level
- Super Responsive: Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt response and virtually lag-free tracking. Two customizable switches allow for easy access to shortcuts
- Industry-leading Color Displays: Our Cintiq displays have LCD display with HD resolution and showcase uniform brightness, high resolution and true to life color quality
- Control at Your Fingertips: The relaxed parralax gives you full control and combined with the super responsive Wacom Pro Pen 2, makes creating feel as natural as drawing on paper
- Wacom is the Global Leader in Drawing Tablet and Displays: For over 40 years in pen display and tablet market, you can trust that Wacom to help you bring your vision, ideas and creativity to life
- A display that’s built for creativity.
- The Wacom Cintiq 22 features a 1920 x 1080 full HD pen display with vibrant color (16.7 million colors and 72% NTSC).
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 looks and feels like a regular pen so you don’t need to learn any new techniques.
- Wacom Cintiq combines pen and display for a seamless experience that feels totally natural.
- 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and a low activation force, so it recognizes even the lightest pen strokes.
- Offers amazing precision and control, reacting to the tilt of your hand and accurately responding to each movement, immediately.
- EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) technology allows Wacom Pro Pen 2 to draw the power it needs from your Wacom Cintiq.
- Dont Need Battery.
- Lacks in Vesa Mount.
- Few Negative Reviews.
4.7 out of 5.
#6 Wacom PTH660 Intuos Pro Digital Graphic Drawing Tablet
- Precision Graphics Tablet: Our professional Wacom Intuos utilizes trusted Pro Pen technology to allow for hours of image editing, illustration or design work
- Ultra-Responsive Wacom Pro Pen 2: The included ergonomic 8192 pressure sensitive battery-free pen is easy to control, giving you the familiar feel that you are used to with exceptional sensitivity
- Compact Bluetooth Design: The compact design along with touch gestures and programmable buttons give you a broad range of ways to personalize the way you work and create
- Productivity Boosters: Speed up and stay in creative flow with multi-touch gestures and get easy shortcuts with customizable 8 Express Keys Touch Ring and pen side switches
- Creative Software: Register your Intuos Pro and receive 3-months of Shapr3D, and 3-months/250GB of MASV file transfer; offer available for customers located in the Americas
- Lightweight and beautiful.
- High class design.
- Wonderful to hold and carry .
- Native wireless.
- 8000+ pressure sensitivity levels.
- Native touch support.
- Excellent palm rejection.
- The surface sheet is Rough.
- Touch doesn’t work correctly in most programs.
- Any old accessories do not work with the new pen.
4.6 out of 5.
#7 HUION H1161 Graphic Drawing Tablet
- Larger Work Space: H1161 graphic tablet features 11 x 6.8 inch drawing area, no limit for more natural, precise pen motions. It’s only 8mm thickness, feel free to drawing anywhere. Works With Chromebook, PC, Mac and Android.
- Expand Compatibility for on-the-go Choice: Pen tablet H1161 is compatible with not only Windows and Mac OS but also Android OS, easily connect your phone with OTG connector included, capture and express your ideas anywhere. NOTE: The cursor does not show up in SAMSUNG at present, except SAMSUNG Note Series. If you are not sure whether the product is compatible with your Phone or if you meet any problems, please contact us.
- Unique Type-C Input Designed: The USB-C ports can transfer data faster and more powerful, You are more convenient to insert the connector in both sides.
- Touch Strip and 26 Press Keys: New added touch strip for canvas size adjustment by default, 10 hard and 16 soft express keys provide you convenient work surface, enjoy your smooth drawing and create more! Huion provides lifetime technical support for all our pen tablets/displays.
- Battery-Free Pen for Energy Saving: New stylus technology supports 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking. ±60°range brush tilt on softwares such as Photoshop, SAI and so on that boast such function.
- You can do Painting/Sketching, E-leaning /Teaching, Online Meeting/Remote Work, and Video Edit/More Fun with this Drawing Tablet.
- Touch Strip and 26 Press Keys.
- Larger Work Space.
- Expand Compatibility for on-the-go Choice.
- Unique Type-C Input Designed.
- Battery-Free Pen for Energy Saving.
- Reduced Compatibility.
- Weak USB Port.
- Driver Issues.
4.3 out of 5.
#8 Huion H610 Pro V2 Graphic Drawing Tablet
- Android Supported - HUION H610 Pro V2 is compatible with Mac (OS 10.12 and above), Windows 7 and above, Android devices (OS 6.0 and above). You can easily connect your phone to the tablet with the OTG connector after firmware UPDATED; ONLY mobile phone and tablet powered by Android 6.0 or above are supported, while iPhone and iPad are NOT at the moment. NOTE: The cursor will not show up in SAMSUNG at present, except SAMSUNG Note Series.
- Innovative Tilt Control System - Provide you better pressure detection and accurate cursor positioning with different angles, restore the true feeling of painting.
- 8192 Levels of Pressure Sensitivity - Outfitted with Huion's latest battery-free stylus PW100 of 10mm reading heights; 5080LPI in resolution and 233RPS in reading rates, which offers more accurate and natural drawing experience.
- Customizable Shortcut Keys - 8 Customized Press Keys + 16 Customized Soft Keys, all customizable and easy to set up; With the two pen buttons, you can set it to the function like eraser as you want;10×6.25 inches sufficient compact working area.
- Online Teaching and Working - Meet all your needs for every subject with online tutoring softwars: Power Point, Wrod, OneNote, PDF... Let's work more efficiently. Use Huion for for online conference purpose,Web Conferencing, Webinars and Screen Sharing.
- Battery-free Stylus.
- 8 Press Keys and 16 Soft Keys.
- Anti-Slip and Circular Side Design.
- Sufficient Space for Creation.
- OS Android 6.0 Supported.
- Price is worth it.
- Can customize the orientation of the tablet and disable buttons in the software.
- Pen is lightweight, wouldn’t want to put much weight on the pen for fear of it breaking.
- Can’t save button configurations for multiple applications.
- Pen loosely stands in pen stand.
4.5 out of 5.
#9 XP-Pen StarG640 6×4 Inch Ultrathin Tablet Drawing Tablet
- 【Battery-Free Pen】StarG640 drawing tablet is the perfect replacement for a traditional mouse! The XPPen advanced Battery-free PN01 stylus does not require charging, allowing for constant uninterrupted Draw and Play, making lines flow quicker and smoother, enhancing overall performance.
- 【Ideal for Online Education】XPPen G640 graphics tablet is designed for digital drawing, painting, sketching, E-signatures, online teaching, remote work, photo editing, it's compatible with Microsoft Office apps like Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Zoom, Xsplit etc. Works perfect than a mouse, visually present your handwritten notes, signatures precisely.
- 【Compact and Portable】The G640 art tablet is only 2mm thick, it’s as slim as all primary level graphic tablets, allowing you to carry it with you on the go.
- 【Active Area: 6 x 4 inches】Fully utilizing our 8192 levels of pen pressure sensitivity―Providing you with groundbreaking control and fluidity to expand your creative output.
- 【Multipurpose Use】Designed for playing OSU! Game, digital drawing, painting, sketch, sign documents digitally, this writing tablet also compatible with Microsoft Office programs like Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and more. Create mind-maps, draw diagrams or take notes as replacement for mouse.
- More Faster and Accurate.
- Business SignatureSynchronize with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC signature Application.
- More Wider and Convenient.
- Passive Electromagnetic Technology.
- Compatible with Most Operating Systems and Applications.
- Get your microfiber cloth ready because there will be smudges.
- This thing probably won’t hold up well to drops if you plan on carrying it around.
- The buttons on the pen have a little bit of rattle.
4.3 out of 5.
#10 XP-Pen Deco 01 V2 10×6.25 Inch Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet
- Drawing Tablet-❤Sufficient Working Space❤-The Deco 01 V2’s expansive tablet is big and brilliant, yet still designed to break through the limit between shortcut keys and drawing area. 10 x 6.25-inch working area, so you get more space to create or get work done
- Drawing Pad-❤Tilt Supported❤Deco 01 V2 supports up to 60 degrees of tilt brush effect and delivers smoother and more natural lines and strokes, while also giving you the ability to add shading to your creation.
- Digital Drawing Tablet-❤Android Supported❤The Deco 01 V2 can be used with Windows 10/8/7, MAC OS X 10.10 and above and Android 6.0 and above and Chrome OS 88.0.4324.109 or above.
- Drawing Pad-❤Customized Shortcuts❤Designed for both right and left-hand users, 8 fully customizable express keys create a highly ergonomic and convenient work platform.The driver allows the shortcut keys to be attuned to many different software.
- Graphics Tablet-❤High Tech IC❤We’ve adopted the newest High Tech IC, to make lines flow smoother and perform better. The Deco lights up on the ends of the drawing area, so you can create, even in the dark.
- 10 x 6.25 Inch Thickness.
- Support Tilt Function.
- Newly Design Battery-free Stylus P05B.
- 8 Customizable Shortcuts Key.
- Free rotation, free creation.
- Compatible with Most Operating Systems and applications.
- 8192 levels of Pen sensitivity.
- Works with Krita and MyPaint perfectly.
- Comes with a free artist glove.
- Great value and highly recommended
- Pressure sensitivity is a bit uneven.
- The pen may sometime take a few seconds to detect hover motion.
- Included software is very basic with no advanced functionality.
4.5 out of 5.
Apart from a few negative points, I found all of these good products prior to their prices but if you ask me to choose then I would go with XP-Pen Deco 01 V2 because it provides all the possible needs in any Drawing Tablet.