Today I Provided the Best Deal for Nintendo Switch which comes with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con. So let’s Begin our Today’s Blog.
Best Deal for Nintendo Switch
- MSRP $299.99
- Slim design with a high glossy black finish and innovative T shaped stand
- This model includes a battery life of approximately 4.5 to 9 hours
- The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (games sold separately)
- Model number HAC 001( 01).
Nintendo Switch Review
This is my review of the ‘V2’ (2019) version of the Nintendo Switch (model #HAC-001(-01))
So a little background, I was an enthusiastic PC gamer in college who built my own PCs for the purpose and am now – due to the demands of adulthood – someone who only plays the occasional game. My last handheld Nintendo console was the black and white Game Boy Pocket in the early ’90s, so I’ve been away from the platform —- a while.
I bought the Switch purely because I learned they had ported Skyrim to it, and as a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls genre, I was hoping to devote some of my train commutes to questing around Tamriel. In this sense, the Switch does not disappoint. I am not a graphics connoisseur, but – compared to the PC version
– Skryim plays really well on the Switch. No perceptible lag, colors are crisp. Yes, it’s missing the expansions and yes, the text can be a little small, but that’s a fair trade-off for the portability this platform brings.
So far, I only own 2 games – Skyrim and MarioKart 8 (another throwback to my college dorm days on the N64), and I love playing both on the Switch, MaroKart is obviously the newer game and so the graphics and gameplay are much better but I’m a still a sucker for Skyrim (at least until the next ES is released, hopefully in my lifetime).
Anyway, all this to say the Nintendo Switch is a great console for busy adults who want to reminisce about the fun they had 10, 20, or even 30 years ago.
The Switch doesn’t take itself too seriously (which I love) but that means it might not be the right choice for people concerned with the perfect graphic or gameplay experience
– There are dedicated consoles that do this much better. What the Switch does is make gaming on the go effortless, fun for the average busy person and something you can really enjoy with your whole family – which I think was Nintendo’s real goal here all along.
More Amazon Products: http://techthebite.com/category/amazon-products/