Today I provided Best Deal for Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 Ram of May 2020. so If you are interested in buying it then open the link.
Best Deal for Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 Ram
- Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high performance overclocking; The heat spreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom
- Compatible with Intel 100 Series, Intel 200 series, Intel 300 series, Intel X299,AMD 300 Series, AMD 400 Series
- Compatibility tested across 100 series motherboards for reliably fast performance
- XMP 2.0 support for trouble free, automatic overclocking. Heat Spreader: Anodized Aluminum
- SPD Speed: 2133MHz; Package Memory Pin:288; Compatibility : Intel 100 Series, Intel 200 Series, Intel 300 Series, Intel X299, AMD 300 Series, AMD 400 Series, AMD X570
|You Save:||$5.00 (6%)|
I recently made a massive PC upgrade/overhaul, moving from an FX-8320 and FXA-990 mobo…to a R7 2700X and Gigabyte Aorus X470 Ultra Gaming. With that said, I also had to retire my 32GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL10 RAM. I couldn’t downgrade in RAM capacity, and intend to max out my mobo’s DIMMs at some point. Judging by the “Verified Purchase”, and this review, you can guess what I ultimately went with.
Out of the box, you’ll expect, and might be confused, as to why the RAM is running at 2133MHz. This is pretty standard. So you’ll definitely need to go into your UEFI BIOS and select “XMP Profile 1” to ensure it’s running at its best. It might vary on how/where you need to enable that. But I’ve decided to attach some images from my BIOS.
Since I don’t have other DDR4 to compare this to, I can’t offer benchmarks. All in all, it’s low profile, and even if it isn’t RGB–it still looks great.