The ASUS ROG GA502DU streamlined gaming laptop is thin and slim, so you can use it anywhere. GeForce GTX 1660 Ti and Ryzen 7 processors are suitable for popular games and daily work, making them versatile and affordable hybrid devices for content creators and gamers.
Check Our This Article: Laptops for Sale Under 200$
ASUS ROG GA502DU Gaming 15.6 Laptop
- ATTAIN ULTRA-SLIM GAMING. The all-new ROG Zephyrus G deftly balances exceptional portability with potent performance to bring ultra-slim Windows 10 gaming laptops to a bigger audience. Its AMD Ryzen 7 processor and GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics power through work and play. Immerse yourself in up to a 120Hz display framed by super-narrow bezels that practically melt away, and turn up the volume with smart amp technology that gets louder with less distortion.
- SLEEK AND PORTABLE. Streamlined design and stealthy styling help the ROG Zephyrus G blend in everywhere from battlestations and LAN parties to classrooms and coffee shops. Travel effortlessly between them with a compact body that’s just 20mm thin and 2.1kg. Slim bezels fit the 15” display into a 14” chassis that’s easy to carry in crowded bags and tight spaces, and the narrower footprint leaves more room for mousing on messy desks.
- WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. Intelligently configured and expertly tuned, the ROG Zephyrus G starts with a 4-core AMD R7 3750H that slices through serious work and everyday multitasking. It’s paired with a GTX 1660 Ti discrete GPU with ROG Boost up to 1435MHz at 60W in Turbo mode to provide ample horsepower for a wide range of popular games and VR experiences. 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD, there’s plenty of super-fast storage to accelerate load times for your growing game library and professional portfolio.
- COMPREHENSIVE CONNECTIVITY. Hook up your favorite devices and get in-game fast. It features one reversible USB-C port with peak interface bandwidth of 10Gbps via USB 3.1 Gen 2, plus three Type-A USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports that are perfect for your gamepad, mouse, and more. Use the HDMI 2.0 with a 4K monitor or TV to play UHD movies, videos, and games at up to 60Hz. Hop online with 802.11ac Wi-Fi or connect Gigabit Ethernet for a lower-latency connection that’s perfect for fast-paced multiplayer games.
- LONGER LIFE ON THE GO. The ROG Zephyrus G strikes a perfect balance between power and portability. Its energy-efficient AMD Ryzen APU provides enough power for serious gaming, while also supplying sufficient battery life for long time of 1080p video playback and Wi-Fi web browsing. Spend less time plugged in to a wall socket and more time on the move, surfing, streaming, and playing.
ASUS ROG GA502DU Gaming 15.6 Laptop Review
It seems absurd to think that you can buy an ASUS ROG GA502DU gaming laptop for nearly $1,000, but let me introduce you to the ASUS ROG GA502DU, which is by far the cheapest laptop with this ID. 1660 Ti GPU, long battery life, and a pair of reliable speakers in a slim design. There are many factors hindering the growth of the mid-range Zephyrus G, including mid-range AMD processors and super boring displays, but in general, Zephyrus G is a solid gaming laptop for its price.
Although ASUS ROG GA502DU is technically equivalent to the budget of the Zephyrus series, it is still very fashionable. The aluminum casing was brushed vertically and diagonally and bumped in the middle of the lid. There is a luminous red ROG logo on the upper part with a backlight, which can only faintly emit light. There is a smooth cut on the hinge to open the deck, and three LED indicators.
Under the thin ASUS ROG GA502DU shell is an AMD Ryzen 7 3750H processor with 16 GB RAM. It seamlessly integrates 40 Google Chrome tabs and five 1080p YouTube videos, while “Tomb Raider” runs in the background. In the entire Geekbench 4.1 benchmark test, ASUS ROG GA502DU scored 14059 points, which is not on par with ordinary mainstream gaming laptops (20539 points).
The performance of the G5 15 SE Core i5-9300H (16744) is slightly better, while the Core i7-8750H processor has passed our tests on both the Legion Y7000 (22,474) and GF63 8RB (21,811). Zephyrus G took 14 minutes and 23 seconds to transcode 4K video to 1080p in our HandBrake test, which is nearly four minutes longer than the similar average (10:40). To be honest, the G5 15 SE is even slower (14:31), but the Legion Y7000 (9:24) and GF63 8RB (10:20) passed the test and became the champions.
There is a power connector, an Ethernet RJ45 connector, an HDMI 2.0 connector, a USB 3.1 connector, a USB Type-C connector (DisplayPort 1.4) and a headphone jack on the left side of the case. Although, There are two additional USB 3.1 ports on the right.
If your budget is slightly more flexible, the Asus ROG GA502DU ($1,199) is a good gaming laptop. You will get better graphics performance than VR, longer battery life, and a solid speaker pair. It is packed in an ultra-thin body. In any case, Ryzen processors cannot keep up with Intel’s competitors, and the screen is too dark to play games.
ASUS ROG GA502DU key specs:
- 15.6” 144Hz IPS-Type Full HD (1920×1080) LED backlight display
- Windows 10 Home
- AMD Ryzen 7 3750H
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti (6GB)
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz memory
- 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
- White Backlit chiclet Keyboard
- 2x 1W speakers w/ SmartAMP technology
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C w/ DisplayPort 1.4
- 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x HDMI 2.0
- 1x 3.5mm headphone port
- 1x Kensington lock
- 1x RJ-45 port
- 1x charging port
- WiFi 802.11 ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 360 x 19.9-20.4 x 252mm
Gaming Laptops: http://techthebite.com/category/laptops/