Today I provided the Apple macbook air 13.3 Review which comes with 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage. If you want to buy it then my read review first then consider it. So let’s Begin our Blog.
Apple macbook air 13.3
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID
- Tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Fast SSD storage
|Operating System||OS X 10.11 El Capitan|
|Model Name||MBA 13.3 SG/1.1GHZ DC/8GB/256GB-USA|
|Ratings||4.6 out of 5 stars|
|Display||13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Retina display|
|Processor||1.1GHz dual-core 10th-generation Intel Core i3 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz or 1.1GHz quad-core 10th-generation Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz|
|Battery||Up to 12 hours wireless web battery life|
|Touch Bar/ID||Touch ID|
|Storage||256GB or 512GB SSD|
|Weight||2.8 pounds (1.29 kg)|
Apple macbook air 13.3 Review
The original MacBook Air is retailing for like $749.99 right now. Don’t buy that. It looks ugly and it’s old. Buy the new refreshed 2020 model. This model is authentic, straight from Apple, and it looks fresh.
One downside: Open it in a garage or something. I opened it in my room and my room smells like aluminum. Overall, this is a really good product for day-to-day use.
- Beautiful, high-resolution “Retina” display.
- Sleek, lightweight aluminum case with a now-classic “tapered” design.
- Attractive silver, dark “Space Gray,” and gold color options.
- Solid performance and excellent battery life.
- Replaceable battery.
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- Clever, versatile “Force Touch” trackpad.
- Touch ID authentication.
- Likely reliable “Scissor Switch” keyboard (2020 models).
- Least expensive new Apple notebook (starting in 2019).
- Display is modestly dimmer than the display in the Retina MacBook Pro series (although the “2019” and “2020” Retina MacBook Air models have a better display than the original “Late 2018” model).
- Processor, RAM, and storage all are soldered to the motherboard and cannot be replaced or upgraded which will limit the usable life of the notebook.
- The “third generation” butterfly mechanism keyboard in the “Late 2018” and “2019” Retina MacBook Air models is improved compared to some earlier — even worse — keyboards of the same type, but it still has limited “travel” and awkward directional keys.
- No “MagSafe” power connector.
- Relatively expensive compared to many Windows notebooks.
Apple macbook air 13.3 Manual
Download it from here:
Charger for apple macbook air
You can Buy it’s charger from here:
I hope you guys like this “Apple macbook air 13.3 Review” Article. Keep visiting us for more updates.
More Gaming Pc Builds :http://techthebite.com/category/gaming-pc-build-parts/
That’s it from this Best Gaming Laptops to buy Blog, Keep visiting for tech, gaming and tutorial updates.