Today we came up with Allied Gaming Stinger Desktop PC Review which features AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU and AMD RX 6800XT 16GB GPU. Alongside that it pairs 32GB DDR4 3600MHz RGB RAM with 1TB PCI-E NVMe SSD, Additionally, they added 2TB HDD, 120mm ARGB LC, and 1050W 80+ PSU in the Package.
The Complete Specifications of Allied Gaming Stinger Desktop PC can be shown further in the article, Without any further delay lets start the article.
You May Check: iBUYPOWER Trace 4 93G730 Review
|Brand Name||Allied Patriot Liquid Cooled Desktop|
|CPU||Ryzen 7 5800X (4.7 Max Boost)|
|GPU||AMD RX 6800XT 16GB Dedicated Video Card|
|RAM||XPG DDR4 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3600MHz RGB Gaming Memory with Heat Spreader|
|Storage||1TB PCI-E NVMe SSD + Additionial 2TB HDD|
|Motherboard||TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) Motherboard|
|Extra Features||Tempered Glass Side Case Panel, Custom ARGB Case 16 Color Lighting, 1 Year Warranty on Parts, Windows 10 Home Edition Activation Key Not Included|
|Connectivity||6 x USB 3. 1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000, 802.11n Wi-Fi, Audio: 7. 1 Channel,|
Allied Gaming Stinger Desktop
- System: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (4.7 Max Boost) | 120mm ARGB Liquid Cooler | XPG DDR4 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3600MHz RGB Gaming Memory with Heat Spreader | 1TB PCI-E NVMe SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD | Additionial 2TB HDD | Apevia 800 Watt 80+ Certified Power Supply | TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) Motherboard
- Graphics: XFX AMD RX 6800XT 16GB Dedicated Video Card | 1x HDMI | 2x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3. 1 | 2 x USB 2. 0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11n Wi-Fi | Audio: 7. 1 Channel | Windows 10 Home Edition Activation Key Not Included
- Special Features: WiFi Included | Tempered Glass Side Case Panel | Custom ARGB Case 16 Color Lighting
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor + Free Lifetime US Tech Support | Assembled in the U.S.A
Allied Stinger Desktop PC Review
Can this Pc Run Fortnite?
With Fortnite, this PC will average around 180 FPS on competitive settings.
Do you need to assemble it?
No, this is a pre-built gaming PC. Just turn ON and Ready to play.
Does this PC support Bluetooth connections?
Yes, the Windows 10 operating system supports bluetooth. As for the hardware side, you would have to purchase a tiny USB bluetooth dongle, if it did not already come with the headphones/speakers/controllers. The rear USB ports on the motherboard are perfect for this dongle.
Do you can Upgrade Parts?
You cant upgrade it before buying, customization after purchasing is possible, but any changes to the PC would void the 1 Year Amazon Warranty.
Is this liquid cooled or air cooled?
This PC has a AMD Wraith Prism LED RGB Fan Cooler.
- OMEN 30L Desktop PC Review
- Thermaltake LCGS View 380 AIO Liquid Cooled CPU PC
- Best Gaming desktop under 900
- Dell G5 desktop review
- SkyTech Blaze Ryzen 5 1600 Review
- MSI Codex R 10TG-021US Review
- AVGPC Quiet Series PC
- iBUYPOWER Pro Element MR9270 Review
- Lenovo Legion Tower 5 review
- Build Cheap Gaming Pc under 300$ Prebuilt
More Gaming Desktops: http://techthebite.com/category/gaming-pc-build-parts/
That’s it from this Blog, Keep visiting for tech, gaming, and tutorial updates.